- Chainsaw Chain & Accessories
- Chipper Knives & Stump Teeth
- Fruit & Citrus Harvesting
- Gift Vouchers
- Ground Reinforcement
- Height Safety & Arborist Equipment
- Landscape Edging
- Landscaping & Garden Tools
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Power Equipment & Accessories
Pruning Tools & Knives
- Anvil Loppers
- Anvil Secateurs
- Bow Saws
- Budding and Grafting Knives
- Bush Knives
- Bypass Loppers
- Bypass Secateurs
- Fixed Blade Saws
- Folding Saws
- Fruit Snips
- Hedge Shears
- High Reach Pruners, Saws & Poles
- Lawn and Border Shears
- Multitools and Pocket Knives
- Spare Parts - High Reach Pruners
- Spare Parts - Loppers & Hedge Sh
- Spare Parts - Saws
- Spare Parts - Secateurs & Snips
- Site Management & Erosion Control
- Soil Improvement, Watering & Chemicals
- Sprayers, Spreaders And Forestry
- Tool Accessories
- Tree Planting & Revegetation Products
- Urban Tree Solutions
Planting at the Bald Hills Road Interchange - Mt Barker SA01-03-2017A total of 25,000 hardwood stakes and 7,500 bamboo canes were used for this project! Read More...
The Lockjack is an efficient and easy-to-handle ascender and descender, invented by Hubert Kowalewski to assist tree climbers around the world.
The latest version incorporates the new popular Swivel design, allowing the Lockjack to compensate for twists and turns of rope and the climber.
The ART Lock Jack 2 works just like a climbers friction hitch by pinching the line when weight is applied. It requires only a few feet of rope weight before it starts pulling through on its own, always stays close to the harness and has low profile design.
Spare parts available.
Features- these climbers are supplied complete, no extra components required!!
• Quality lightweight tree climbers
• With fully adjustable leg pads
• Come complete with 2 sets of gaffs (1 x long and 1 x short)
Made from lightweight aluminium, the TH1003 tree climbing spikes a good choice for the professional arborist or linesman.
Comfort is assured, thanks to the soft leather leg pads, laminated with natural wool based padding. Inside the padding is an adjustable shaft, so that the climbers can be adjusted for different leg lengths, and the replaceable top and bottom strap sets are constructed from a rubber coated webbing material for durability.
Suitable for tree work, or linesman work, these climbing spikes come with two sets of gaffs: 1x pair of long (tree) gaffs and 1 x pair of short (pole) gaffs.
DMM Hitch Climber Rapide Trip Attach Pulley
The TH5000 is a comfortable and robust tree climbing harness. The TH5000 has wide padded back and leg loops and comes equipped with quick release leg and waist buckles, two sliding rings on a replaceable bridge and 2 side attachment points for flip line.
The length of the webbing attaching the bridge to the harness can be altered to adjust centre of gravity, and different length bridges are also available for further customisation.
With a variety of gear loops and tool attachement points, the TH5000 harness has everything that you need in an arborist harness.
Complies with EN358 & EN813.
Med/Large - Waist size 76 - 96cm (30 inch - 38 inch)
This model has all the features of the 456 including a wide mouth opening for easy filling. Capacity 7L
Spare Parts diagram available - select 'Download PDF' above.
• Features an exclusive 'No Leak' internal pump - will never leak on the user.
• High pressure piston pump sprays up to 150 PSI.
• Low pressure regulator included to spray at 25 PSI - ideal for herbicides.
• Viton gaskets and seals provide maximum chemical resistance.
• 4 Nozzle System - includes brass adjustable nozzle, 2 flat fan nozzles, and our patented foaming nozzle.
• New comfort harness system beats anything available on the market! Thick padded shoulder straps and waist belt plus storage pocket for extra nozzles.
• Fold away pump handle for easy storage.
• Can be configured for left or right hand pump operation.
• Professional stainless steel wand with comfort grip, lock-on feature, and in-line filter.
• Built-in carry handle for easy lifting.
• Replacement parts available.
• Accepts TeeJet nozzles.
• 5 year Warranty
• A great professional backpack sprayer
Great pouch for ties, nails and more. Double pouch with extendable belt. Pouch made from ployester with waterproof PVC coating. Belt made from PP webbing. Belt extends to 90cm. Coloured orange for great visibility when out in the field.
Pouch size: 30cm L x 20cm H x 8cm W.
The long pointed blades on this tool make it popular for picking and trimming table grapes and ideal for detailed nursery and propagating use. It has the same strong comfortable handles as the other models and a securely fitted coil spring. All steel construction. Length 190mm.
A favourite for Citrus and Avacado harvesting, these drop forged tools are fitted with a leather strap for ease of use.
Great pouch for ties, nails and more. Single pouch with extendable belt. Pouch made from ployester with waterproof PVC coating. Belt made from PP webbing. Belt extends to 90cm. Coloured orange for great visibility when out in the field.
Pouch size: 30cm L x 20cm H x 8cm W
CleanLine™ is a complete series of commercial grade aluminium landscape edgings designed to function in professional landscapes. CleanLine is engineered to maximize design sustainability by withstanding the demands of professional lawn maintenance and high volume pedestrian traffic. Exceptional flexibility allows graceful curves and angles to be readily formed.
• CleanLine is engineered to allow for effortless installation and creates a beautiful, clean edge in any landscape
• Designed with a unique, patented stakeless connection system that snaps down to permanently interlock adjacent edging sections – eliminating horizontal separation or possible weak points.
• Includes heavy-duty 12” interlocking aluminium stakes that securely anchor it into the ground, providing long-term retention and ensuring that your designs will stand the test of time.
CleanLine in Mill Finish creates a clean, graceful curve. CleanLine’s patented, interlocking connection system makes installation simple and permanent.
Great fork for gardening and landscaping!
1370mm Long ash handle
6 tine forged steel head
Head measures 245mm W x 345mm W
Great tool for knocking in hardwood stakes and star droppers. Ideal for knocking in stakes up to 38x38mm or star droppers. Made from quality steel and powder coated.
Colour: Orange - great visibility when out in the field
Made from UV stabilised polymer which is moulded onto a 500mm length of 2.5mm galvanized high tensile wire, they are perfect for marking an important position in the harsh Australian outdoors. Also available in Orange, Blue, White and Yellow.
Wire length: 500mm
Plastic tag length: 120mm H x 35mm W
This Bighorn Fire Rake is an essential implement for country fire fighters and farmers. This tool is ideal for raking combustible debris, chopping fire breaks and scraping back burning bark from trees. The Bighorn Fire Rake head is constructed from a 2.5mm thickness carbon steel and heat treated for durability and has a fibreglass handle. A great thick handle for added strength.
• 85mm teeth, 245mm x 65mm blade
• Head measurement - 280mm W x 260mm H
• Handle measurement - 1500mm L x 35mm diameter
• Fibreglass handle
• Six teeth, concave for added strength
• Also suitable for spreading and levelling concrete
A premium European design Chainsaw protective trouser for tree climbers!
The Francital Everest Pro Trousers offer a 5 layer 'Sofly' chainsaw protective material which makes these trousers lightweight, comfortable and with superb Class 1 chainsaw resistance.
• Fabric 96% polyamide 4% spandex 200gr/m2 hydrophobic treated for good functional qualities even while working hard
• Lining 50% polyamide 45% polyester 5% spandex
• 2 Italian pockets closed by downwards zip to prevents contents from falling out
• 1 back pocket closed by zip and 1 no-return ruler pocket
• 1 pocket placed on the front left leg, closed by flap and self-gripping strip for dust-resistance
• Elasticated belt and Back flap makes waist fit snugly to your body and flexes with movement
• Knee and lower leg lining in black two-way rip stop stretch fabric gives ease of movement while retaining outstanding wear and tear resistance
• Elastic tightening string at the bottom of the trouser to prevent debris, saw dust and insects from entering
• Buttons for braces to be utilised
• Standard EN 381-5 : 1995 type A class 1 20 m/s
Available in sizes XS - XL
• EN ISO 17249 Class 2 (24m/s)
• Steel Toe Cap & Composite Pierce Resistant Midsole
• 100% Waterproof and Breathable with Breathedry Lining
• New 4D Sole Unit with Vibram Outsole
Scafell Lite is the latest in our chainsaw footwear range and represents a new move forward in chainsaw footwear.
It's based on the same hand built concept as the previous Scafell model, and in addition includes a new 4 density sole unit, and a composite midsole system for the perfect balance of stability, flexibility, weight and longevity.
Tested and Certified to Class 2, giving 24m/s chainsaw protection: vital for professional users.
Flexible pierce-resistant protective midsole: full puncture protection without loss of comfort.
4D SOLETM: ttechnically advance sole unit for arb industry. Built to work on the ground and in the trees.
BreatheDRY® system: gives the boot greater breathability and is 100% waterproof. Guaranteed to keep your feet dry.
3 ZONETM Lacing system: provides ultimate support with speed roller section, heel stabilisation zone and open top hooks for hassle free tieoff.
Grab ItTM: allows you to put your boot on with no trouble. Simple.
i-fitTM: foot hugging concept, with moveable inner tongue, deep heel grip and close fitting elasticized protection gaiter.
The Scafell Lite comes with removable and replaceable comfort Breathedry footbed, spare laces and a complimentary pair of Scafell Lite technical socks.
OHS policies affecting councils, landscape contractors and other businesses require adequate personal protective equipment (PPE) for employees. Protection for outside workers from snakes is an issue fast becoming a recognised critical need. The result of several months’ investigation, design and testing is Snakeprotex™. This is a pair of gaiters designed to protect the lower leg (knee to ankle).
Five of the most common venomous Australian snakes were put in the vicinity of Snakeprotex™ and encouraged to bite the fabric which was fitted to a realistically sized dummy leg. None of the bites resulted in venom penetration through the garment. To quote from the test report provided by the herpetologist; “In all cases when a snake bit the gaiter on the modelleg or bit the gaiter separately, no venom was detected on the inside of the gaiter, even when examined under magnification.” For more information please contact Arborgreen.
Circumference at Knee: 480mm
To fit leg circumference: Up to 450mm
These sizes are approximate, and measured (leg circumference) over your trousers