- Battery-Powered Equipment
- Knives & Multitools
- Chainsaw Accessories
- Climbing Spikes & Pads
- Digging Tools
- Rope & Accessories
- Sprayer Parts & Accessories
- Tree Guards
- Other Landscape Tools
- Power Equipment
- Urban Tree Solutions
- Landscape Edging
- Ground Reinforcement
- Site Management & Erosion Control
- Soil Improvement, Watering & Chemicals
- Tree Planting & Revegetation Products
- Sprayers, Spreaders And Forestry
- Landscaping And Garden Tools
- Pruning Tools And Knives
- Tool Accessories
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Height Safety & Arborist Equipment
- Fruit & Citrus Harvesting
- Power Equipment & Accessories
- Chainsaw Chain & Accessories
- Chipper Knives & Stump Teeth
- Fruit Harvesting
Flagging tape – Yellow. 10 rolls (one colour) per carton, 100m per roll.
EKOTM MAT - SUPER JUTE
Super Jute is a low-fines processed jute which is of similar longevity to standard 800gsm jute. It is also less flammable, 50% lighter and easier to cut. Super Jute acts as a mulch that suppresses weed growth, assists in stabilisation of slopes and increases moisture retention in the soil to aid in the establishment of vegetation. 100% biodegradable 350gsm jute 1.83m x 25m roll
Used in cut and swab herbicide applications. 75ml bottle with 2 additional replacement foam heads.
This safety sign is reflective (Class One) complying with RTA Standards and Australian Standards 1742 3-2002. 900mm long x 600mm high. The sign swings from a painted, tubular steel frame.
The new Arbormaster Pro 2 has undergone a number of improvements, with a more secure, non slip buckle and wider back with memory foam padding that adds additional comfort and reduces heat build up. There are also easily accessible looped pockets for on tough comfortable padded elastic leg straps, loops for attaching suspenders and an additional stitching in high wear areas where you need it the most. A better balance point spreads the load between batten seat and the back pad which helps to eliminate pressure points while providing superior freedom. Also has two new style sliding D rings and side D attachment points.
Compliance testing (OSHA/ANSI): Meets or exceeds AS/NZS 1891.1
Standard for sit harnesses. Available in Small, Medium and Large.
- Upper Material: oiled nubuck leather, hydrophobic, breathable (5,0mg/cm/h), 2.6-2.8mm thick.
- KEVLAR protection specification against chainsaw cuts, class 1:20 m/s.
- Inner lining: GORE-TEX Laminate Techonology 4 - layer GORE-TEX laminate, waterproof and breathable. Highly abrasion - resistant lining with fleece midlayer. Optmised climate comfort for all year and excessive use. Increased chemical protection.
- Plastic Insole: Dimensionally stable, torsion-proof, avoids punctual pressure (e.g of stones).
- Foot bed: Anatomically formed, exchangable, washable, very good moisture absorption dries quickly.
- Anatomically formed and well- padded protective toe cap.
- Certified Orthopedic System - Pressure relief, cushioning, correction of foot position, correct posture and muscular balance.
- Rubber/PU walking sole with proven street/terrain tread. wear resistant and non - slip traction; large, belvelled contact surface and superior bending comfort. This subber shell sole features the MSL (Micro-soft-light) system that is the result of an additional production process to achieve extremley low weight, excellent cold/heat insulation, oil and gasoline resistance and non - marking characteristics. Compliant with EN ISO 20344/20345:2007.
- Haix Climate-System uses the pumping movement, which permits air circulation with every step and Mirco - Dry lining at top of leg.
- KWF FPA; full compliance; safety footwear in forestry work.
- Haix-FP System: Flex Protection - protection of the flexzone.
- Integrated heel bend, lacing system with eyelets permitting smooth movement, clamps and self-closed hoks, rubber toe cap, no side seams.
Available sizes EU 36-47, Extra large sizes EU 48-49,
CE EN ISO 17249:2007 S3 HRO HI CI WR SRC
A compact tool for planting tubestock fitted with 38cm timber handle.
These genuine U.S rakes are made from magnesium-aluminium alloy with smooth, strong and tapered 2 1/2 “ teeth with extra heavy tips. The top edge of the rake has a heavy-duty deep grading lip for final levelling and top dressing. The 1.7m handle is constructed from oval-section aluminium tube, with a vinyl coating and rubber end cap, and is bolted securely to the head with angle braces. We stock the ‘strongest alloy landscape rake’ in 30” (750mm) and 36” (900mm) wide.
These tough tools are incredibly light, and are the ideal way of cleaning up friable mulch and other bulky, light-weight materials. The big, deep scoop has moulded ribs for strength, and the D grip is moulded in one piece. Blade size is 480 x 360mm. Total weight 1.6kg.
The original fire fighting tool. The essential implement for country fire fighters, farmers and contractors. Mounted to a sturdy gum handle.
This litter collection tool has an overall length of 85cm and is popular because of the two opposed rubber cups which are able to pick very small objects from the ground. The rubber cups are available as a spare part.
Specially made for bush regeneration, this knife has a high visibility yellow handle to prevent getting lost and rigid, sharp, stainless steel blade. Recent improvement to the design include a longer and stronger tang for durability in a tough working environment.
Top of the range professional secateurs with PVC grips over an alloy body. Replaceable hard chrome blades with sap-groove on counter blade. These blades hold their edge much longer than other brands. Length 20cm.
- Super sharp blades are Marquench hardened & hardchrome plated for long life.
- Unique spring-loaded thumb latch. Simply squeeze handles to release.
- Interchangeable cutting blades.
- Counter blade has a sap groove.
- Solid, die-cast alloy handles.
- Neoprene buffer endorsed inside spring
- Polymer coated handle grips for comfort and control
A quality welded all steel shovel which is light but very tough. A favourite tool.