- Chainsaw Chain & Accessories
- Chipper Knives & Stump Teeth
- Fruit & Citrus Harvesting
- Gift Vouchers
- Ground Reinforcement
- Height Safety & Arborist Equipment
- Landscape Edging
- Landscaping & Garden Tools
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Power Equipment & Accessories
Pruning Tools & Knives
- Anvil Loppers
- Anvil Secateurs
- Bow Saws
- Budding and Grafting Knives
- Bush Knives
- Bypass Loppers
- Bypass Secateurs
- Fixed Blade Saws
- Folding Saws
- Fruit Snips
- Hedge Shears
- High Reach Pruners, Saws & Poles
- Lawn and Border Shears
- Multitools and Pocket Knives
- Spare Parts - High Reach Pruners
- Spare Parts - Loppers & Hedge Sh
- Spare Parts - Saws
- Spare Parts - Secateurs & Snips
- Site Management & Erosion Control
- Soil Improvement, Watering & Chemicals
- Sprayers, Spreaders And Forestry
- Tool Accessories
- Tree Planting & Revegetation Products
- Urban Tree Solutions
DMM Hitch Climber Rapide Trip Attach Pulley
The TH5000 is a comfortable and robust tree climbing harness. The TH5000 has wide padded back and leg loops and comes equipped with quick release leg and waist buckles, two sliding rings on a replaceable bridge and 2 side attachment points for flip line.
The length of the webbing attaching the bridge to the harness can be altered to adjust centre of gravity, and different length bridges are also available for further customisation.
With a variety of gear loops and tool attachement points, the TH5000 harness has everything that you need in an arborist harness.
Complies with EN358 & EN813.
Med/Large - Waist size 76 - 96cm (30 inch - 38 inch)
Features- these climbers are supplied complete, no extra components required!!
• Quality lightweight tree climbers
• With fully adjustable leg pads
• Come complete with 2 sets of gaffs (1 x long and 1 x short)
Made from lightweight aluminium, the TH1003 tree climbing spikes a good choice for the professional arborist or linesman.
Comfort is assured, thanks to the soft leather leg pads, laminated with natural wool based padding. Inside the padding is an adjustable shaft, so that the climbers can be adjusted for different leg lengths, and the replaceable top and bottom strap sets are constructed from a rubber coated webbing material for durability.
Suitable for tree work, or linesman work, these climbing spikes come with two sets of gaffs: 1x pair of long (tree) gaffs and 1 x pair of short (pole) gaffs.
Ideal Tree Climber boot. Class 2 24 m/s. Protective Cut Resistant EN ISO 20345, EN ISO 17249.
Upper: Waterproof Leather
Lining: Sympatex/ Tepor membrane
Insole: Breathable Felt
Sole: Vibram Rubber with robust tread
Cut Protection: Fabric With High Tenacity Fibres
Toecap Protection, Anatomic system, ankle protection.
• Features an exclusive 'No Leak' internal pump - will never leak on the user.
• High pressure piston pump sprays up to 150 PSI.
• Low pressure regulator included to spray at 25 PSI - ideal for herbicides.
• Viton gaskets and seals provide maximum chemical resistance.
• 4 Nozzle System - includes brass adjustable nozzle, 2 flat fan nozzles, and our patented foaming nozzle.
• New comfort harness system beats anything available on the market! Thick padded shoulder straps and waist belt plus storage pocket for extra nozzles.
• Fold away pump handle for easy storage.
• Can be configured for left or right hand pump operation.
• Professional stainless steel wand with comfort grip, lock-on feature, and in-line filter.
• Built-in carry handle for easy lifting.
• Replacement parts available.
• Accepts TeeJet nozzles.
• 5 year Warranty
A great professional backpack sprayer
This model has all the features of the 456 including a wide mouth opening for easy filling. Capacity 7L
Spare Parts diagram available - select 'Download PDF' above.
The 310 has gently curved blades to prevent accidental puncturing of the fruit and provide a close, clean cut. All steel construction with red grips. Length 155mm.
Great pouch for ties, nails and more. Single pouch with extendable belt. Pouch made from polyester with waterproof PVC coating. Belt made from PP webbing. Belt extends to 90cm. Coloured orange for great visibility when out in the field.
Pouch size: 30cm L x 20cm H x 8cm W
The Bighorn Long Blade Fruit Snip is ideal for viticulture and grape harvesting, detailed nursery and propagating, and fruit and vegetable growers use.
• 20mm fruit stem cutting capacity
• Blade material - High carbon steel
• Handle Material - High carbon steel with non-slip PVC grips
• Overall length - 185mm
• Blade length - 75mm
• Handle length - 110mm
Great pouch for ties, nails and more. Double pouch with extendable belt. Pouch made from polyester with waterproof PVC coating. Belt made from PP webbing. Belt extends to 90cm. Coloured orange for great visibility when out in the field.
Pouch size: 30cm L x 20cm H x 8cm W.
CleanLine™ is a complete series of commercial grade aluminium landscape edgings designed to function in professional landscapes. CleanLine is engineered to maximize design sustainability by withstanding the demands of professional lawn maintenance and high volume pedestrian traffic. Exceptional flexibility allows graceful curves and angles to be readily formed.
• CleanLine is engineered to allow for effortless installation and creates a beautiful, clean edge in any landscape
• Designed with a unique, patented stakeless connection system that snaps down to permanently interlock adjacent edging sections – eliminating horizontal separation or possible weak points.
• Includes heavy-duty 12” interlocking aluminium stakes that securely anchor it into the ground, providing long-term retention and ensuring that your designs will stand the test of time.
CleanLine in Mill Finish creates a clean, graceful curve. CleanLine’s patented, interlocking connection system makes installation simple and permanent.
Great fork for gardening and landscaping!
1370mm Long ash handle
6 tine forged steel head
Head measures 245mm W x 345mm W
Designed for the protection of pavements and hard landscaped areas, the ribbed Root Director system prevents root swirl and diverts root growth downward and outward thus avoiding the unsightly and hazardous root damage so commonly seen in urban areas.
The Root Director’s rigid, one-piece construction makes installation simple. As a product within the ‘Arborsystem’ range, it is compatible with the RootRain irrigation system, RootCell load bearing soil structure and our extensive tree grille and guard range.
• Protection for paved surrounds.
• Encourages deep root growth.
• Improved drought tolerance.
• Greatly enhanced tree stability.
• Integral ribbed construction which prevents root swirl.
• Optional irrigation facility.
• Compatible with Aborgreen Arborsystem products.
• Simple to install.
• 100% recycled plastic.
Root Directors are the ideal root management solution for individual tree planting schemes. Contact Arborgreen for step by step installation instructions.
• Top Width (Square) - 640mm
• Base Width (Square) - 870mm
• Depth - 460mm
• Top Opening - 575mm diameter
Made from UV stabilised polymer which is moulded onto a 500mm length of 2.5mm galvanized high tensile wire, they are perfect for marking an important position in the harsh Australian outdoors. Also available in Orange, Blue, White and Yellow.
Wire length: 500mm
Plastic tag length: 120mm H x 35mm W
This Bighorn Fire Rake is an essential implement for country fire fighters and farmers. This tool is ideal for raking combustible debris, chopping fire breaks and scraping back burning bark from trees. The Bighorn Fire Rake head is constructed from a 2.5mm thickness carbon steel and heat treated for durability and has a fibreglass handle. A great thick handle for added strength.
• 85mm teeth, 245mm x 65mm blade
• Head measurement - 280mm W x 260mm H
• Handle measurement - 1500mm L x 35mm diameter
• Fibreglass handle
• Six teeth, concave for added strength
• Also suitable for spreading and levelling concrete
A premium European design Chainsaw protective trouser for tree climbers!
The Francital Everest Pro Trousers offer a 5 layer 'Sofly' chainsaw protective material which makes these trousers lightweight, comfortable and with superb Class 1 chainsaw resistance.
• Fabric 96% polyamide 4% spandex 200gr/m2 hydrophobic treated for good functional qualities even while working hard
• Lining 50% polyamide 45% polyester 5% spandex
• 2 Italian pockets closed by downwards zip to prevents contents from falling out
• 1 back pocket closed by zip and 1 no-return ruler pocket
• 1 pocket placed on the front left leg, closed by flap and self-gripping strip for dust-resistance
• Elasticated belt and Back flap makes waist fit snugly to your body and flexes with movement
• Knee and lower leg lining in black two-way rip stop stretch fabric gives ease of movement while retaining outstanding wear and tear resistance
• Elastic tightening string at the bottom of the trouser to prevent debris, saw dust and insects from entering
• Buttons for braces to be utilised
• Standard EN 381-5 : 1995 type A class 1 20 m/s
Available in sizes XS - XL
OHS policies affecting councils, landscape contractors and other businesses require adequate personal protective equipment (PPE) for employees. Protection for outside workers from snakes is an issue fast becoming a recognised critical need. The result of several months’ investigation, design and testing is Snakeprotex™. This is a pair of gaiters designed to protect the lower leg (knee to ankle).
Five of the most common venomous Australian snakes were put in the vicinity of Snakeprotex™ and encouraged to bite the fabric which was fitted to a realistically sized dummy leg. None of the bites resulted in venom penetration through the garment. To quote from the test report provided by the herpetologist; “In all cases when a snake bit the gaiter on the modelleg or bit the gaiter separately, no venom was detected on the inside of the gaiter, even when examined under magnification.” For more information please contact Arborgreen.
Circumference at Knee: 480mm
To fit leg circumference: Up to 450mm
These sizes are approximate, and measured (leg circumference) over your trousers