- Chainsaw Chain & Accessories
- Chipper Knives & Stump Teeth
- Fruit & Citrus Harvesting
- Gift Vouchers
- Ground Reinforcement
- Height Safety & Arborist Equipment
- Landscape Edging
- Landscaping & Garden Tools
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Power Equipment & Accessories
- Pruning Tools & Knives
- Site Management & Erosion Control
- Soil Improvement, Watering & Chemicals
- Sprayers, Spreaders And Forestry
- Tool Accessories
- Tree Planting & Revegetation Products
- Urban Tree Solutions
The Lockjack is an efficient and easy-to-handle ascender and descender, invented by Hubert Kowalewski to assist tree climbers around the world.
The latest version incorporates the new popular Swivel design, allowing the Lockjack to compensate for twists and turns of rope and the climber.
The ART Lock Jack 2 works just like a climbers friction hitch by pinching the line when weight is applied. It requires only a few feet of rope weight before it starts pulling through on its own, always stays close to the harness and has low profile design.
Spare parts available.
DMM Hitch Climber Rapide Trip Attach Pulley
Features- these climbers are supplied complete, no extra components required!!
• Quality lightweight tree climbers
• With fully adjustable leg pads
• Come complete with 2 sets of gaffs (1 x long and 1 x short)
Made from lightweight aluminium, the TH1003 tree climbing spikes a good choice for the professional arborist or linesman.
Comfort is assured, thanks to the soft leather leg pads, laminated with natural wool based padding. Inside the padding is an adjustable shaft, so that the climbers can be adjusted for different leg lengths, and the replaceable top and bottom strap sets are constructed from a rubber coated webbing material for durability.
Suitable for tree work, or linesman work, these climbing spikes come with two sets of gaffs: 1x pair of long (tree) gaffs and 1 x pair of short (pole) gaffs.
Velocity is a premium double braid that utilizes “Sure Grip” technology, which provides a “broken-in feeling” right out of the bag. This lightweight line has excellent knot-holding ability, works well with hardware, and is great for footlocking. Nylon core, polyester cover. 11mm (7/16”) diameter. 45.7m. One eye spliced.
This Bighorn Fire Rake is an essential implement for country fire fighters and farmers. This tool is ideal for raking combustible debris, chopping fire breaks and scraping back burning bark from trees. The Bighorn Fire Rake head is constructed from a 2.5mm thickness carbon steel and heat treated for durability and has a fibreglass handle. A great thick handle for added strength.
• 85mm teeth, 245mm x 65mm blade
• Head measurement - 280mm W x 260mm H
• Handle measurement - 1500mm L x 35mm diameter
• Fibreglass handle
• Six teeth, concave for added strength
• Also suitable for spreading and levelling concrete
The 310 has gently curved blades to prevent accidental puncturing of the fruit and provide a close, clean cut. All steel construction with red grips. Length 155mm.
The long pointed blades on this tool make it popular for picking and trimming table grapes and ideal for detailed nursery and propagating use. It has the same strong comfortable handles as the other models and a securely fitted coil spring. All steel construction. Length 190mm.
Great pouch for ties, nails and more. Single pouch with extendable belt. Pouch made from ployester with waterproof PVC coating. Belt made from PP webbing. Belt extends to 90cm. Coloured orange for great visibility when out in the field.
Pouch size: 30cm L x 20cm H x 8cm W
We are pleased to release this new Bighorn Anvil Secateur.
This sturdy anvil secateur utilizes the principle of a drawing cut against a fixed base plate (the anvil),this which has been proven for over 80 years.
This Anvil cutting action provides a better transmission of the cutting power, making this principle the choice for harder woods.
Upper Blade: High carbon SK-5 steel, Hard Chrome Plated
Lower Anvil: aluminium base plate
Handle: Metal body with moulded PVC grips with adjustment screw
Size: 205 mm
Cutting capacity: 20 mm
Great tool for knocking in hardwood stakes and star droppers. Ideal for knocking in stakes up to 38x38mm or star droppers. Made from quality steel and powder coated.
Colour: Orange - great visibility when out in the field
Great fork for gardening and landscaping!
1370mm Long ash handle
6 tine forged steel head
Head measures 245mm W x 345mm W
Top of the range professional secateurs with PVC grips over an alloy body. Replaceable hard chrome blades with sap-groove on counter blade. These blades hold their edge much longer than other brands. Length 20cm.
- Super sharp blades are Marquench hardened & hardchrome plated for long life.
- Unique spring-loaded thumb latch. Simply squeeze handles to release.
- Interchangeable cutting blades.
- Counter blade has a sap groove.
- Solid, die-cast alloy handles.
- Neoprene buffer endorsed inside spring
- Polymer coated handle grips for comfort and control