- Gift Vouchers
- Urban Tree Solutions
- Landscape Edging
- Ground Reinforcement
- Site Management & Erosion Control
- Soil Improvement, Watering & Chemicals
- Tree Planting & Revegetation Products
- Sprayers, Spreaders And Forestry
- Landscaping And Garden Tools
- Pruning Tools And Knives
- Tool Accessories
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Height Safety & Arborist Equipment
- Fruit & Citrus Harvesting
- Power Equipment & Accessories
- Chainsaw Chain & Accessories
- Chipper Knives & Stump Teeth
Arborgreen provide support to help train land managers of the future!18-09-2015Arborgreen are excited to have been able to provide materials to Sky Land Management to assist them train NSW National Parks employees in erosion and sediment control as part of their certificate course in Conservation and Land Management. Read More...
This herbicide/ pesticide bottle is made out of a durable white/ clear plastic. Comes complete with a high vis safety label and a red twist top cap. 1L capacity
This herbicide/ pesticide bottle is made out of a durable white/ clear plastic.
125ml (4oz) bottle
Comes complete with hi-vis safety label
Screw top applicator lid
Used in cut and swab herbicide applications. 75ml bottle with 2 additional replacement foam heads.
This safety sign is reflective (Class One) complying with RTA Standards and Australian Standards 1742 3-2002. 900mm long x 600mm high. The sign swings from a painted, tubular steel frame.
The Lockjack is an efficient and easy-to-handle ascender and descender, invented by Hubert Kowalewski to assist tree climbers around the world.
The latest version incorporates the new popular Swivel design, allowing the Lockjack to compensate for twists and turns of rope and the climber.
The ART Lock Jack 2 works just like a climbers friction hitch by pinching the line when weight is applied. It requires only a few feet of rope weight before it starts pulling through on its own, always stays close to the harness and has low profile design.
Spare parts available.
- Upper Material: oiled nubuck leather, hydrophobic, breathable (5,0mg/cm/h), 2.6-2.8mm thick.
- KEVLAR protection specification against chainsaw cuts, class 1:20 m/s.
- Inner lining: GORE-TEX Laminate Techonology 4 - layer GORE-TEX laminate, waterproof and breathable. Highly abrasion - resistant lining with fleece midlayer. Optmised climate comfort for all year and excessive use. Increased chemical protection.
- Plastic Insole: Dimensionally stable, torsion-proof, avoids punctual pressure (e.g of stones).
- Foot bed: Anatomically formed, exchangable, washable, very good moisture absorption dries quickly.
- Anatomically formed and well- padded protective toe cap.
- Certified Orthopedic System - Pressure relief, cushioning, correction of foot position, correct posture and muscular balance.
- Rubber/PU walking sole with proven street/terrain tread. wear resistant and non - slip traction; large, belvelled contact surface and superior bending comfort. This subber shell sole features the MSL (Micro-soft-light) system that is the result of an additional production process to achieve extremley low weight, excellent cold/heat insulation, oil and gasoline resistance and non - marking characteristics. Compliant with EN ISO 20344/20345:2007.
- Haix Climate-System uses the pumping movement, which permits air circulation with every step and Mirco - Dry lining at top of leg.
- KWF FPA; full compliance; safety footwear in forestry work.
- Haix-FP System: Flex Protection - protection of the flexzone.
- Integrated heel bend, lacing system with eyelets permitting smooth movement, clamps and self-closed hoks, rubber toe cap, no side seams.
Available sizes EU 36-47, Extra large sizes EU 48-49,
CE EN ISO 17249:2007 S3 HRO HI CI WR SRC
These tough tools are incredibly light, and are the ideal way of cleaning up friable mulch and other bulky, light-weight materials. The big, deep scoop has moulded ribs for strength, and the D grip is moulded in one piece. Blade size is 480 x 360mm. Total weight 1.6kg.
These genuine U.S rakes are made from magnesium-aluminium alloy with smooth, strong and tapered 2 1/2 “ teeth with extra heavy tips. The top edge of the rake has a heavy-duty deep grading lip for final levelling and top dressing. The 1.7m handle is constructed from oval-section aluminium tube, with a vinyl coating and rubber end cap, and is bolted securely to the head with angle braces. We stock the ‘strongest alloy landscape rake’ in 30” (750mm) and 36” (900mm) wide.
A compact tool for planting tubestock fitted with 38cm timber handle.
The original fire fighting tool. The essential implement for country fire fighters, farmers and contractors. Mounted to a sturdy gum handle.
This litter collection tool has an overall length of 85cm and is popular because of the two opposed rubber cups which are able to pick very small objects from the ground. The rubber cups are available as a spare part.
A quality welded all steel shovel which is light but very tough. A favourite tool.