- Chainsaw Chain & Accessories
- Chipper Knives & Stump Teeth
- Fruit & Citrus Harvesting
- Gift Vouchers
- Ground Reinforcement
- Height Safety & Arborist Equipment
- Landscape Edging
- Landscaping & Garden Tools
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Power Equipment & Accessories
Pruning Tools & Knives
- Anvil Loppers
- Anvil Secateurs
- Bow Saws
- Budding and Grafting Knives
- Bush Knives
- Bypass Loppers
- Bypass Secateurs
- Fixed Blade Saws
- Folding Saws
- Fruit Snips
- Hedge Shears
- High Reach Pruners, Saws & Poles
- Lawn and Border Shears
- Multitools and Pocket Knives
- Spare Parts - High Reach Pruners
- Spare Parts - Loppers & Hedge Sh
- Spare Parts - Saws
- Spare Parts - Secateurs & Snips
- Site Management & Erosion Control
- Soil Improvement, Watering & Chemicals
- Sprayers, Spreaders And Forestry
- Tool Accessories
- Tree Planting & Revegetation Products
- Urban Tree Solutions
A total of 42,300m2 of Jute Matting used in Gleeson's Creek, Port Macquarie Project10-05-2017Jute matting was used in this project to stabilize the embankment of a man made Creek Read More...
Congratulations to the Winners of the 2017 OTEN Student Awards in Horticulture!04-05-2017Arborgreen was excited to receive a certificate of appreciation for our support of the 2017 OTEN Student Awards. Read More...
DMM Hitch Climber Rapide Trip Attach Pulley
The TH5000 is a comfortable and robust tree climbing harness. The TH5000 has wide padded back and leg loops and comes equipped with quick release leg and waist buckles, two sliding rings on a replaceable bridge and 2 side attachment points for flip line.
The length of the webbing attaching the bridge to the harness can be altered to adjust centre of gravity, and different length bridges are also available for further customisation.
With a variety of gear loops and tool attachement points, the TH5000 harness has everything that you need in an arborist harness.
Complies with EN358 & EN813.
Med/Large - Waist size 76 - 96cm (30 inch - 38 inch)
The Lockjack is an efficient and easy-to-handle ascender and descender, invented by Hubert Kowalewski to assist tree climbers around the world.
The latest version incorporates the new popular Swivel design, allowing the Lockjack to compensate for twists and turns of rope and the climber.
The ART Lock Jack 2 works just like a climbers friction hitch by pinching the line when weight is applied. It requires only a few feet of rope weight before it starts pulling through on its own, always stays close to the harness and has low profile design.
Spare parts available.
Features- these climbers are supplied complete, no extra components required!!
• Quality lightweight tree climbers
• With fully adjustable leg pads
• Come complete with 2 sets of gaffs (1 x long and 1 x short)
Made from lightweight aluminium, the TH1003 tree climbing spikes a good choice for the professional arborist or linesman.
Comfort is assured, thanks to the soft leather leg pads, laminated with natural wool based padding. Inside the padding is an adjustable shaft, so that the climbers can be adjusted for different leg lengths, and the replaceable top and bottom strap sets are constructed from a rubber coated webbing material for durability.
Suitable for tree work, or linesman work, these climbing spikes come with two sets of gaffs: 1x pair of long (tree) gaffs and 1 x pair of short (pole) gaffs.
This model has all the features of the 456 including a wide mouth opening for easy filling. Capacity 7L
Spare Parts diagram available - select 'Download PDF' above.
• Features an exclusive 'No Leak' internal pump - will never leak on the user.
• High pressure piston pump sprays up to 150 PSI.
• Low pressure regulator included to spray at 25 PSI - ideal for herbicides.
• Viton gaskets and seals provide maximum chemical resistance.
• 4 Nozzle System - includes brass adjustable nozzle, 2 flat fan nozzles, and our patented foaming nozzle.
• New comfort harness system beats anything available on the market! Thick padded shoulder straps and waist belt plus storage pocket for extra nozzles.
• Fold away pump handle for easy storage.
• Can be configured for left or right hand pump operation.
• Professional stainless steel wand with comfort grip, lock-on feature, and in-line filter.
• Built-in carry handle for easy lifting.
• Replacement parts available.
• Accepts TeeJet nozzles.
• 5 year Warranty
A great professional backpack sprayer
A favourite for Citrus and Avacado harvesting, these drop forged tools are fitted with a leather strap for ease of use.
The 310 has gently curved blades to prevent accidental puncturing of the fruit and provide a close, clean cut. All steel construction with red grips. Length 155mm.
The blades are very narrow for accurate cutting, and the handles form to the shape of your hands. Suits smaller hands, not spring loaded. Stainless steel blades for sterilisation in nursery propagation. Length 155mm.
The long pointed blades on this tool make it popular for picking and trimming table grapes and ideal for detailed nursery and propagating use. It has the same strong comfortable handles as the other models and a securely fitted coil spring. All steel construction. Length 190mm.
Great fork for gardening and landscaping!
1370mm Long ash handle
6 tine forged steel head
Head measures 245mm W x 345mm W
Made from UV stabilised polymer which is moulded onto a 500mm length of 2.5mm galvanized high tensile wire, they are perfect for marking an important position in the harsh Australian outdoors. Also available in Orange, Blue, White and Yellow.
Wire length: 500mm
Plastic tag length: 120mm H x 35mm W
CleanLine™ is a complete series of commercial grade aluminium landscape edgings designed to function in professional landscapes. CleanLine is engineered to maximize design sustainability by withstanding the demands of professional lawn maintenance and high volume pedestrian traffic. Exceptional flexibility allows graceful curves and angles to be readily formed.
• CleanLine is engineered to allow for effortless installation and creates a beautiful, clean edge in any landscape
• Designed with a unique, patented stakeless connection system that snaps down to permanently interlock adjacent edging sections – eliminating horizontal separation or possible weak points.
• Includes heavy-duty 12” interlocking aluminium stakes that securely anchor it into the ground, providing long-term retention and ensuring that your designs will stand the test of time.
CleanLine in Mill Finish creates a clean, graceful curve. CleanLine’s patented, interlocking connection system makes installation simple and permanent.
Great tool for knocking in hardwood stakes and star droppers. Ideal for knocking in stakes up to 38x38mm or star droppers. Made from quality steel and powder coated.
Colour: Orange - great visibility when out in the field
A premium European design Chainsaw protective trouser for tree climbers!
The Francital Everest Pro Trousers offer a 5 layer 'Sofly' chainsaw protective material which makes these trousers lightweight, comfortable and with superb Class 1 chainsaw resistance.
• Fabric 96% polyamide 4% spandex 200gr/m2 hydrophobic treated for good functional qualities even while working hard
• Lining 50% polyamide 45% polyester 5% spandex
• 2 Italian pockets closed by downwards zip to prevents contents from falling out
• 1 back pocket closed by zip and 1 no-return ruler pocket
• 1 pocket placed on the front left leg, closed by flap and self-gripping strip for dust-resistance
• Elasticated belt and Back flap makes waist fit snugly to your body and flexes with movement
• Knee and lower leg lining in black two-way rip stop stretch fabric gives ease of movement while retaining outstanding wear and tear resistance
• Elastic tightening string at the bottom of the trouser to prevent debris, saw dust and insects from entering
• Buttons for braces to be utilised
• Standard EN 381-5 : 1995 type A class 1 20 m/s
Available in sizes XS - XL
This Bighorn Fire Rake is an essential implement for country fire fighters and farmers. This tool is ideal for raking combustible debris, chopping fire breaks and scraping back burning bark from trees. The Bighorn Fire Rake head is constructed from a 2.5mm thickness carbon steel and heat treated for durability and has a fibreglass handle. A great thick handle for added strength.
• 85mm teeth, 245mm x 65mm blade
• Head measurement - 280mm W x 260mm H
• Handle measurement - 1500mm L x 35mm diameter
• Fibreglass handle
• Six teeth, concave for added strength
• Also suitable for spreading and levelling concrete
OHS policies affecting councils, landscape contractors and other businesses require adequate personal protective equipment (PPE) for employees. Protection for outside workers from snakes is an issue fast becoming a recognised critical need. The result of several months’ investigation, design and testing is Snakeprotex™. This is a pair of gaiters designed to protect the lower leg (knee to ankle).
Five of the most common venomous Australian snakes were put in the vicinity of Snakeprotex™ and encouraged to bite the fabric which was fitted to a realistically sized dummy leg. None of the bites resulted in venom penetration through the garment. To quote from the test report provided by the herpetologist; “In all cases when a snake bit the gaiter on the modelleg or bit the gaiter separately, no venom was detected on the inside of the gaiter, even when examined under magnification.” For more information please contact Arborgreen.
Circumference at Knee: 480mm
To fit leg circumference: Up to 450mm
These sizes are approximate, and measured (leg circumference) over your trousers