- Litter Pickers
- Urban Tree Solutions
- Landscape Edging
- Ground Reinforcement
- Site Management & Erosion Control
- Soil Improvement, Watering & Chemicals
- Tree Planting & Revegetation Products
- Sprayers, Spreaders And Forestry
- Landscaping And Garden Tools
- Pruning Tools And Knives
- Tool Accessories
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Height Safety & Arborist Equipment
- Fruit & Citrus Harvesting
- Power Equipment & Accessories
- Chainsaw Chain & Accessories
- Chipper Knives & Stump Teeth
Congrats Dale Belmore - Winner of the ArborAge Survey17-03-2015Dale won a pair of Arborgreen's Clogger Arbormax Ascend trousers! Read more... Read More...
Used in cut and swab herbicide applications. 75ml bottle with 2 additional replacement foam heads.
This herbicide/ pesticide bottle is made out of a durable white/ clear plastic.
125ml (4oz) bottle
Comes complete with hi-vis safety label
Screw top applicator lid
- Upper Material: oiled nubuck leather, hydrophobic, breathable (5,0mg/cm/h), 2.6-2.8mm thick.
- KEVLAR protection specification against chainsaw cuts, class 1:20 m/s.
- Inner lining: GORE-TEX Laminate Techonology 4 - layer GORE-TEX laminate, waterproof and breathable. Highly abrasion - resistant lining with fleece midlayer. Optmised climate comfort for all year and excessive use. Increased chemical protection.
- Plastic Insole: Dimensionally stable, torsion-proof, avoids punctual pressure (e.g of stones).
- Foot bed: Anatomically formed, exchangable, washable, very good moisture absorption dries quickly.
- Anatomically formed and well- padded protective toe cap.
- Certified Orthopedic System - Pressure relief, cushioning, correction of foot position, correct posture and muscular balance.
- Rubber/PU walking sole with proven street/terrain tread. wear resistant and non - slip traction; large, belvelled contact surface and superior bending comfort. This subber shell sole features the MSL (Micro-soft-light) system that is the result of an additional production process to achieve extremley low weight, excellent cold/heat insulation, oil and gasoline resistance and non - marking characteristics. Compliant with EN ISO 20344/20345:2007.
- Haix Climate-System uses the pumping movement, which permits air circulation with every step and Mirco - Dry lining at top of leg.
- KWF FPA; full compliance; safety footwear in forestry work.
- Haix-FP System: Flex Protection - protection of the flexzone.
- Integrated heel bend, lacing system with eyelets permitting smooth movement, clamps and self-closed hoks, rubber toe cap, no side seams.
Available sizes EU 36-47, Extra large sizes EU 48-49,
CE EN ISO 17249:2007 S3 HRO HI CI WR SRC
The Lockjack is an efficient and easy-to-handle ascender and descender, invented by Hubert Kowalewski to assist tree climbers around the world.
The latest version incorporates the new popular Swivel design, allowing the Lockjack to compensate for twists and turns of rope and the climber.
The ART Lock Jack 2 works just like a climbers friction hitch by pinching the line when weight is applied. It requires only a few feet of rope weight before it starts pulling through on its own, always stays close to the harness and has low profile design.
Spare parts available.
This safety sign is reflective (Class One) complying with RTA Standards and Australian Standards 1742 3-2002. 900mm long x 600mm high. The sign swings from a painted, tubular steel frame.
The new Arbormaster Pro 2 has undergone a number of improvements, with a more secure, non slip buckle and wider back with memory foam padding that adds additional comfort and reduces heat build up. There are also easily accessible looped pockets for on tough comfortable padded elastic leg straps, loops for attaching suspenders and an additional stitching in high wear areas where you need it the most. A better balance point spreads the load between batten seat and the back pad which helps to eliminate pressure points while providing superior freedom. Also has two new style sliding D rings and side D attachment points.
Compliance testing (OSHA/ANSI): Meets or exceeds AS/NZS 1891.1
Standard for sit harnesses. Available in Small, Medium and Large.
The original fire fighting tool. The essential implement for country fire fighters, farmers and contractors. Mounted to a sturdy gum handle.
A compact tool for planting tubestock fitted with 38cm timber handle.
The diaphragm pump generates a lower pressure (maximum 6O PSI) resulting in larger droplets with less spray drift. Works well with all spray types including wettable powders. Recommended for use when ground spraying weed killers. Our most popular sprayer. Capacity 15L
These tough tools are incredibly light, and are the ideal way of cleaning up friable mulch and other bulky, light-weight materials. The big, deep scoop has moulded ribs for strength, and the D grip is moulded in one piece. Blade size is 480 x 360mm. Total weight 1.6kg.
With a stainless steel frame the RS76S provides the ultimate in rust and corrosion protection for long life and durability.
It features an extra large 36.8 L hopper capacity and large pneumatic tyres that are perfect for working on wet or rough terrain.
- Extra large 36.8 litre hopper
- Rotary agitators to stir material
- Large rubber tyres provide stability and effortless movement across all types of terrain
- Stainless steel frame for long life and durability
- Features a fingertip adjustable rate control system to easily adjust the level of material dispensed
Commercial 2 Year Warranty
Domestic 5 Year Warranty
Dry Weight: 12.1 kg
Hopper Capacity: 36.8 litres
Track Width: 68.6 cm
Hopper Height: 91.4 cm
Handle Length: 78.7 cm
Wheel Size: 30.5 cm (12")
A quality welded all steel shovel which is light but very tough. A favourite tool.
Specially made for bush regeneration, this knife has a high visibility yellow handle to prevent getting lost and rigid, sharp, stainless steel blade. Recent improvement to the design include a longer and stronger tang for durability in a tough working environment.