• Comfortable handle and rubber jaws
• Articulating head turns 90 degrees
• Great for indoor and outdoor use
• Rust-proof for outdoor use
• Sleek profile - fits behind hard to reach areas
• Safely extend reach by over 4 feet - no need for ladders
• Say goodbye to hand, arm, back and knee strain
• Overal length 92cm
• Hand-held easy carry sprayer.
• Twist-on handle with lock-in to secure pumping chamber.
• Good grip handle.
• Pressure relief valve for safety.
• 50cm standard spray wand.
• Comfortable trigger hand piece.
• Plastic adjustable spray nozzle.
• Applications - Fungicides, Herbicides, Insecticides
A medium duty scandinavian style splitting axe, sporting an offset wedge - shaped head to prevent jamming in difficult logs. 1.5kg head, 800mm long.
A heavy duty felling axe best suited for bringing down larhe trees and limbs. 1.8kg head, 800mm long.
- Upper Material: oiled nubuck leather, hydrophobic, breathable (5,0mg/cm/h), 2.6-2.8mm thick.
- KEVLAR protection specification against chainsaw cuts, class 1:20 m/s.
- Inner lining: GORE-TEX Laminate Techonology 4 - layer GORE-TEX laminate, waterproof and breathable. Highly abrasion - resistant lining with fleece midlayer. Optmised climate comfort for all year and excessive use. Increased chemical protection.
- Plastic Insole: Dimensionally stable, torsion-proof, avoids punctual pressure (e.g of stones).
- Foot bed: Anatomically formed, exchangable, washable, very good moisture absorption dries quickly.
- Anatomically formed and well- padded protective toe cap.
- Certified Orthopedic System - Pressure relief, cushioning, correction of foot position, correct posture and muscular balance.
- Rubber/PU walking sole with proven street/terrain tread. wear resistant and non - slip traction; large, belvelled contact surface and superior bending comfort. This subber shell sole features the MSL (Micro-soft-light) system that is the result of an additional production process to achieve extremley low weight, excellent cold/heat insulation, oil and gasoline resistance and non - marking characteristics. Compliant with EN ISO 20344/20345:2007.
- Haix Climate-System uses the pumping movement, which permits air circulation with every step and Mirco - Dry lining at top of leg.
- KWF FPA; full compliance; safety footwear in forestry work.
- Haix-FP System: Flex Protection - protection of the flexzone.
- Integrated heel bend, lacing system with eyelets permitting smooth movement, clamps and self-closed hoks, rubber toe cap, no side seams.
Available sizes EU 36-47, Extra large sizes EU 48-49,
CE EN ISO 17249:2007 S3 HRO HI CI WR SRC
This skinners knife has a high quality ice hardened stainless steel blade. Comfortable fully moulded handle with finger guard and secure grip. Length 6 inch
Tina horticultural knives from Germany represent the absolute acme of precision and quality. These hand crafted tools have been among the most prized instruments for gardening professionals worldwide. The Tina range have high carbon tool steel blades for a durable edge. This model features a bark lifter on the back of the blade, and the polished walnut handle scales 10.5cm. Left handed (also available in right handed.)
The Arborgreen range of durable steel edging is an excellent way of establishing those perfect, permanent borders for your landscape project. These innovative edgings are hot rolled from ductile steel, and have specially formulated forest green finish, which is baked to the steel surface. Each piece has sockets for concealed staking, and spliced overlaps for seamless joins. Fixing stakes are included with the edgings, and a range of accessories are available. For precise, attractive edging around your specimen trees, use the preformed tree rings in 0.78m, 1.2m, and 1.8m diameter.
Steel Specification - Approximately 1.8mm – 3.2mm thick hot rolled low carbon steel ASTM-A-36, ASTM-A-283, ASTM-A-569 hot rolled steel is soft enough to bend flat on itself in any direction without cracking, ductile enough for shallow drawing. Surface has normal mill oxide. The smooth deoxidized matte finish gives an excellent base for paint. Conforms to a minimum ASTM A366 – with carbon content held to .10 maximum. These materials meet or exceed ASTM and ASME specifications. Material is hardness tested to maximum Rockwell of 70 and maximum Webster rating of 15, approximate Bricknell hardness is 137. Tensile strength ksi is 58-80; yield strength ksi is 36 minimum.
Paint Application - Electrostatically applied powder coating specially formulated to withstand extended outdoor exposure. This coating is ideally suited for lawn and garden equipment, fencing, playground and recreational equipment. Standard colour is forest green.
Wonder Tie have a patented spring action that allows the tree to grow naturally without restriction that may kill or permanently damage a tree. Trees are allowed to sway with the breeze and then retract to their original position with normal pressure on the tree stake. This freedom of growth allows for a much stronger root system.