• Features an exclusive 'No Leak' internal pump - will never leak on the user.
• High pressure piston pump sprays up to 150 PSI.
• Low pressure regulator included to spray at 25 PSI - ideal for herbicides.
• Viton gaskets and seals provide maximum chemical resistance.
• 4 Nozzle System - includes brass adjustable nozzle, 2 flat fan nozzles, and our patented foaming nozzle.
• New comfort harness system beats anything available on the market! Thick padded shoulder straps and waist belt plus storage pocket for extra nozzles.
• Fold away pump handle for easy storage.
• Can be configured for left or right hand pump operation.
• Professional stainless steel wand with comfort grip, lock-on feature, and in-line filter.
• Built-in carry handle for easy lifting.
• Replacement parts available.
• Accepts TeeJet nozzles.
• 5 year Warranty
• A great professional backpack sprayer
These chaps provide protection from flame and electrical arc flashovers and are designed for use while clearing vegetation in the vicinity of bush fires and around high tension power lines. The outer fabric is Fireshield; a flame resistant fabric consisting of 88% cotton, 12% nylon treated with Proban®. Proban® is a chemical treatment that does not wash or wear out for the lifetime of the garment. Fireshield meets AS2755 Parts 1 & 2 for flame resistance.
In addition, Fireshield offers outstanding Electrical Arc Thermal Performance (ATP Value.) Many companies are becoming aware of the hazards associated with working around high tension powerlines and the possibility of an electrical arc flashover and as a result have adopted USA’s minimum benchmark for ATP value of clothing of 8.0cal/cm² (NFPA Code 70E, Category 2). Clothing made with Fireshield meets this requirement. Fireshield has an ATP value of 9.1cal/cm² when tested according to ASTMF1959.
The nylon content in the Fireshield provides higher tear strength and abrasion resistance to similar 100% cotton fabrics.
The Arrestex cut resistant material means these are manufactured and certified to the latest Australian Standards, AS/NZS 4453, for chainsaw cut protection.
Zip/Velcro fastening at lower leg, 75mm reflective strip around calf for visibility, 100% cotton lining.
Introduced in 1992, it is the original “L” shaped paver restraint. Bric-Edg’s simple design was no accident. At the time of its introduction, no paver restraints were available that could be installed underneath the pavers and the available restraints did not allow for turf growth alongside the paver after installation. Improving upon an existing idea, it was determined that the “L” shape was the best design to solve these problems. This new restraint needed to be the strongest on the market; therefore, it was made of high grade PVC with no fillers or blown in material. Today, Bric-Edg remains an industry leader. Steel anchoring stakes are included.
• Curves easily
• Made of PVC
• Available in rigid profile for straight runs, or flexible for easy curves
• Designed for the following walkways and driveways:
RootStop™ ‘Contractor Grade’ recycled root management barriers are continuous, non-ribbed root barriers designed for Contractors completing larger root control installations. This size is made from 100% recycled (re-grind) material. The recycled properties make this barrier environmentally friendly, as well lowering the cost. Constructed from a flexible plastic formulation, which makes the ‘Contractor Grade’ ideal for installing around obstructions. Standard roll length is 30m. The ‘Contractor Grade’ is only available while stocks last.
These popular chaps are designed to be worn over work clothes or shorts, with quick release buckles to the lower leg. The ‘ARRESTEX’ protective material wraps around the front of the leg to provide a high degree of safety for the chainsaw operator. The tough nylon outer is water and oil resistant, and the polycotton lining is comfortable against your skin. Bright orange markings on the front of the lower leg are reflective to further improve safety when working in dense undergrowth, and there are three standard sizes available to suit any operator. Manufactured and certified to the latest Australian Standards, AS/NZS 4453.
Strong yet lightweight aluminium construction with comfortable and safe soft grip handles.
Transplanter marked with graduations for depth.
A medium duty scandinavian style splitting axe, sporting an offset wedge - shaped head to prevent jamming in difficult logs. 1.5kg head, 800mm long.
A heavy duty felling axe best suited for bringing down larhe trees and limbs. 1.8kg head, 800mm long.
- Upper Material: oiled nubuck leather, hydrophobic, breathable (5,0mg/cm/h), 2.6-2.8mm thick.
- KEVLAR protection specification against chainsaw cuts, class 1:20 m/s.
- Inner lining: GORE-TEX Laminate Techonology 4 - layer GORE-TEX laminate, waterproof and breathable. Highly abrasion - resistant lining with fleece midlayer. Optmised climate comfort for all year and excessive use. Increased chemical protection.
- Plastic Insole: Dimensionally stable, torsion-proof, avoids punctual pressure (e.g of stones).
- Foot bed: Anatomically formed, exchangable, washable, very good moisture absorption dries quickly.
- Anatomically formed and well- padded protective toe cap.
- Certified Orthopedic System - Pressure relief, cushioning, correction of foot position, correct posture and muscular balance.
- Rubber/PU walking sole with proven street/terrain tread. wear resistant and non - slip traction; large, belvelled contact surface and superior bending comfort. This subber shell sole features the MSL (Micro-soft-light) system that is the result of an additional production process to achieve extremley low weight, excellent cold/heat insulation, oil and gasoline resistance and non - marking characteristics. Compliant with EN ISO 20344/20345:2007.
- Haix Climate-System uses the pumping movement, which permits air circulation with every step and Mirco - Dry lining at top of leg.
- KWF FPA; full compliance; safety footwear in forestry work.
- Haix-FP System: Flex Protection - protection of the flexzone.
- Integrated heel bend, lacing system with eyelets permitting smooth movement, clamps and self-closed hoks, rubber toe cap, no side seams.
Available sizes EU 36-47, Extra large sizes EU 48-49,
CE EN ISO 17249:2007 S3 HRO HI CI WR SRC