Vigilant Herbicide Gel - 240gm Bottle
Vigilant II is a ready to use gel developed especially to control a wide range of woody weeds and trees, scrambling weeds and vines and general broadleaf weeds – includes built-in applicator.
- Minimal risk to non-target plants
- Use in sensitive areas – No spray drift
- Low toxicity & minimum risk to the environment
- Suits native vegetation regeneration & restoration work
- Formulated as a gel, Vigilant II is ready to use straight out of the pack. No messy chemicals and limited user exposure
- The 240 ml applicator brush bottle is re-usable and can be refilled from a bulk pack
- The brush bottle of Vigilant II can treat approximately 120 stems (Average stem of 25 mm diameter applied as a 5 mm dollop of gel)
- Vigilant II can be used year round, although effectiveness may decrease slightly in colder months and cooler climates
Vigilant II contains the powerful and proven active ingredient aminopyralid which offers;
- Faster brownout and knockdown
- Extended weed spectrum
- Improved robustness
Cut stump application - now it’s even easier to fight woody weeds:
- Step 1. Cut stems horizontally 20 mm and preferably no higher than 100 mm above ground level.
- Step 2. Squeeze Vigilant II brush bottle to apply a 3-5 mm thick layer of gel over the cut stem surface remaining on the plant.
- Step 3. Repeat on other weeds until gel in bottle is finished.
- Notes: On stems greater than 20 mm in diameter apply at least a 5 mm thick layer on the cut stem surface remaining on the plant. On multi-stemmed plants, treat the main stems as well as all the other minor stems for the same plant. Vigilant II should be applied immediately to the cut stem – certainly no longer than one minute after you’ve made the initial cut. If treating old stumps, re-cut and then apply.
Scrape & paint technique:
- Step 1. Cut a series of blazes 15-20 mm deep around the main trunks of the tree with an axe or pruning saw; make the blazes evenly spaced with no more than a 20-40 mm gap between each blaze.
- Step 2. Squeeze Vigilant II brush bottle to apply 5 mm thick layer over the lower cut surface of each blaze.
Drill & fill technique:
- Step 1. On rhizomatous plants prune the shoots horizontally and if more than four rhizomes per shoot drill a 10 mm hole in every fourth rhizome to a depth of 80% of the rhizome.
- Step 2. Squeeze Vigilant II brush bottle to apply 3-5 mm thick layer across the cut surface or fill the drill hole with Vigilant II.
Arborgreen has created a Free Freight policy for customers Australia wide.
Your goods will be delivered FREE of charge if your order:
- No bulky items are in your order (ie: long poles or large heavy boxes/bales), and
- Total order value is over $330.00 incl. GST
If your goods value is under $330 incl. GST, a default freight cost of $16.50 incl. GST applies.
If your order is over $330 incl. GST, but includes bulky goods and/or is going to a non-metro delivery address, your freight and handling cost will be calculated personally and someone from customer support will be in touch with you shortly.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (to the email address you provided at checkout stage).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Goods are typically sent via contract courier service (TNT, Fastway, Toll Ipec or StarTrack) within 1-3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
Overseas enquiries - contact us at email@example.com
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.