Mallee BioGuard Tree Guard, 100% Biodegradable, 435mm Ø160mm 150/pack
Based on our easy-to-install Tube-Guard the new Mallee BioGuard is made from a 100% Biodegradable board. After a lot of research, emails and phone calls we believe that our new board stock delivers one of the most cost competitive, easily installed and fully biodegradable guards available in Australia. The tree guards offer protection to plants and saplings for the first year and will fully degrade into the environment over 2 to 3 years. They will naturally biodegrade in home compost into CO2, water and biomass within approximately 24 weeks.
The new BioGuard will be available from 24 September 2021! Call us on 1300 760 642 if you'd like to know more!
This guard is a similar size to the Fluted Welded Guard and uses one or two 11x38x750mm hardwood stakes (stakes supplied separately).
- Made from 100% Biodegradable stock; certified to TUV home compostability standards in Europe
- Cost effective for large scale projects
- Fast to install requiring only a single rectangular stake in low wind areas
- White interior helps promote plant growth
- Protects the plants from small browsing animals
- Provides protection from the weather for the 1st year of life
- Offers some protection from spray drift
- Degrades over time on-site reducing removal costs
- Easy to store and transport
Supplied as a a pack of 150 flat sheets measuring 435mm high x 620mm wide for easy transportation.
Arborgreen has created a streamlined freight policy for customers Australia wide. Note: as of the 8th of September 2021 we have slightly increased our standard freight charge due to rising freight costs.
The policy is as follows:
- Your order is under $400.00 +GST a standard $20.00 freight charge will be added. (ensuring that the goods you have purchased are not bulky^)
- All orders over $400.00 +GST it will be delivered free of charge (ensuring that the goods you have purchased are not bulky^)
^Bulky items are classified but not limited to (long poles, or large heavy boxes/bales). In general bulky items are indicated as such on the product detail page.
Stock Control & Pricing Breaks
Our webstore now indicates an approximate level of items in stock. This is indicated as quantity breaks as follows: 1+, 6+, 12+, 36+, 100+, 250+, 500+, 1000+, 2000+ and 3000+. For example: if we have 5 ARS Florist Scissors in stock this would display as 1+ — if there are 47 in stock it will indicate 36+. As another example: if we have 14,960 Fluted Tree Guards in stock this would indicate as 3000+. The quantity also indicates the number of items as described by the product description; so Florist Scissors are sold individually whereas the 10L Carton Tree Guard is sold in boxes of 150 – in the later case 100+ items refers to 100+ boxes of 150 (or over 15,000 Carton Tree Guards in stock).
Please note: our webstore stock levels are accurate to within the last hour; if you order an item that has since sold out, we will promptly notify you as to when your order will be fulfilled. Some items may be indicated as Special Order items or display a custom message as to when stock is due.
Pricing breaks: many items in our store display pricing breaks. The number of items indicated in pricing breaks can vary a lot between different products. Often with horticulture tools such as secatuers and loppers, the pricing breaks may relate to the number of items in a box or total number of items in a carton; so if you need several secateurs, and order per box or carton, you save more as we save time packing your order. Items such as tree guards, bamboo canes and hardwood stakes often have price breaks set to fill a standard palette size; thus savings or efficiency gains are made in the storage and transport of these items.