Banned 930mm Possum Guard, 20m Kit, 20 joiners
BANNED™ Possum Guard is a safe & humane way to prevent possums, koalas and other animals from accessing and damaging trees. The unique galvanised strip joining system makes it easy to install. It is ideal for Councils, Botanic Gardens and other areas that have At-risk or Significant Trees that need protection. The guard is also ideal for large fruit trees to prevent possums eating the buds and flowers.
- Fast and simple one person installation
- Does Not Damage Tree - no fasteners into the cambium of the tree
- Can also be used on Utility Assets
- Very humane, safe and lawful method of deterring animals from climbing trees
- Dimensions: 930mm high x 20m roll
- Clear material - natural trunk colour shows through
- Durable ultraviolet-resistant polycarbonate
- Galvanised joining strips
Complete kit includes:
- 1x 20 metre roll
- 20 easy to use joiners
- 80 screws (sufficient for up to 20 guards)
- All you need is a battery drill, tape measure and scissors
- Some duct tape to hold in position during installation can be useful
- View the Visual Installation instructions at possumguard.com.au
Installation instructions - see the possumguard.com.au website here
Arborgreen has created a Free Freight policy for customers Australia wide.
Your goods will be delivered FREE of charge if your order:
- No bulky items are in your order (ie: long poles or large heavy boxes/bales), and
- Total order value is over $330.00 incl. GST
If your goods value is under $330 incl. GST, a default freight cost of $16.50 incl. GST applies.
If your order is over $330 incl. GST, but includes bulky goods and/or is going to a non-metro delivery address, your freight and handling cost will be calculated personally and someone from customer support will be in touch with you shortly.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (to the email address you provided at checkout stage).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Goods are typically sent via contract courier service (TNT, Fastway, Toll Ipec or StarTrack) within 1-3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
Overseas enquiries - contact us at email@example.com
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.