Bighorn Forged 10 Tine Mulch Fork with Steel D-Handle (Repl. BH10TF)
Back in stock by popular demand; the Bighorn 10 Tine Mulch Fork features a forged wide, curved head combined with a strong and durable tubular steel D-handle – no splinters!
- The steel handle is slightly longer than other similar forks for increased comfort (less bending)
- Head/tine depth: 420mm, width: 380mm, nominal handle diameter 36mm
- Weight 3.4kg, overall length: 1,240mm, handle length: 820mm
- The head is forged in Austria. The handle and fork is made and assembled in Japan.
Arborgreen has created a Free Freight policy for customers Australia wide.
Your goods will be delivered FREE of charge if your order:
- No bulky items are in your order (ie: long poles or large heavy boxes/bales), and
- Total order value is over $330.00 incl. GST
If your goods value is under $330 incl. GST, a default freight cost of $16.50 incl. GST applies.
If your order is over $330 incl. GST, but includes bulky goods and/or is going to a non-metro delivery address, your freight and handling cost will be calculated personally and someone from customer support will be in touch with you shortly.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (to the email address you provided at checkout stage).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Goods are typically sent via contract courier service (TNT, Fastway, Toll Ipec or StarTrack) within 1-3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
Overseas enquiries - contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at email@example.com.