FieldKing Max 15L Backpack Sprayer
A feature packed and popular professional 15L backpack sprayer which is fitted with Viton® seals as standard, making it suitable for a wide range of chemicals, including acids such as organic based Pelargonic acid herbicides.
The Field King sprayer comes complete with Comfort Harness System that rivals anything on the market for user comfort and the exclusive 'No Leak' system ensures no spillage of herbicides or pesticides.
- Features an exclusive 'No Leak' internal pump - will never leak on the user
- High pressure piston pump sprays up to 150 PSI
- Low pressure regulator included to spray at 25 PSI - ideal for herbicides
- Viton® gaskets and seals (as standard) provide maximum chemical resistance - suitable for acids such as Slasher Weed Killer
- 4 Nozzle System - includes brass adjustable nozzle, 2 flat fan nozzles and patented foaming nozzle
- Full support comfort harness system rivals anything available on the market. Thick padded shoulder straps and waist belt plus storage pocket for extra nozzles
- Fold away pump handle for easy storage
- Can be configured for left or right hand pump operation
- Professional stainless steel wand with comfort grip, lock-on feature, and in-line filter
- Built-in carry handle for easy lifting
- Replacement parts available; compatible with SOLO wands & nozzles
- Accepts TeeJet nozzles
- 5 Year Warranty
Arborgreen has a streamlined freight policy for customers Australia-wide:
- If your order is under $400.00 +GST a standard $20.00 freight charge will be added. (ensuring that the goods you have purchased are not Bulky^ or not indicated as Dangerous Goods✝)
- All orders over $400.00 +GST will be delivered free of charge (ensuring that the goods you have purchased are not Bulky^ or not indicated as Dangerous Goods✝)
^Bulky Items are classified but not limited to; long poles, large heavy boxes, bales and pallets. In general bulky items are flagged as such on the product thumbnail and product detail page.
✝Items indicated as Dangerous Goods (flagged as DG – Freight Applies) will require specific freight arrangements. As per Bulky items, orders that contain Dangerous Goods are not eligible for Free Freight.
Please note: the option to pay by Credit Card will be disabled for Bulky and Dangerous Goods items; select either a Pickup Location or check the Freight Quotation option then click Confirm Order — we will contact you within one business day with a freight cost to your indicated Shipping Location.
Stock Control & Pricing Breaks
Our webstore now indicates an approximate level of items in stock. Please note that not all warehouse locations will hold all items in stock. If you wish to pickup your items please wait until we have confirmed your order is ready to go or call us on 1300 760 642 to check if the stock is available.
Stock levels are indicated as quantity breaks. These are: 1+, 6+, 12+, 36+, 100+, 250+, 500+, 1000+, 2000+ and 3000+. For example: if we have 5 ARS Florist Scissors in stock this would display as 1+ — if there are 47 in stock it will indicate 36+. As another example: if we have 14,960 Fluted Tree Guards in stock this would indicate as 3000+. The quantity also indicates the number of items as described by the product description; so Florist Scissors are sold individually whereas the 10L Carton Tree Guard is sold in boxes of 150 – in the later case 100+ items refers to 100+ boxes of 150 (or over 15,000 Carton Tree Guards in stock).
Please note: our webstore stock levels are accurate to within the last hour; if you order an item that has since sold out, we will promptly notify you as to when your order will be fulfilled. Some items may be indicated as Special Order items or display a custom message as to when stock is due.
Pricing breaks: many items in our store display pricing breaks. The number of items indicated in pricing breaks can vary a lot between different products. Often with horticulture tools such as secatuers and loppers, the pricing breaks relate to the number of items in a box or total number of items in a carton; so if you need several secateurs, and order per box or carton, you save more as we save time packing your order. Items such as tree guards, bamboo canes and hardwood stakes often have price breaks set to fill a standard pallet size; thus savings or efficiency gains are made in the storage and transport of these items.