Mallee Mesh Cattle Guard 1.95m H x 750mm sides, 5mm wire, 2 panels, 2 1.8star pickets, 15m barb wire
Mallee Mesh Cattle Guard form a sturdy guard 1.95m high with 750mm sides and come complete with star pickets and 15m of barb wire as an added deterrent. They will also offer protection against deer and other large browsing animals. For a cost effective guard against sheep; see our Mallee Mesh Sheep Guard - call 1300 760 642.
Our new Cattle Guard Kits are now in stock. Call us on 1300 760 642 to find out more.
- Made from 5mm galvanised wire, the kit comes shipped as 2 panels bent at 90° 1.95m long by 750mm sides.
- Included in the kit is 2x 1.8m star pickets to suit and 15m of barb wire
- 100x150mm apertures limit animal access
- Fast and easy to install with minimal tools required
- The guards have no horizontal wire on the bottom edge allowing you to fix the wire-spikes into the soil around all four sides thus creating a secure footing to help prevent animals lifting or shifting the guard
- Fixing with fencing wire or stainless steel cables ties are recommended as a fast and cost effective fixing method.
Arborgreen has created a streamlined freight policy for customers Australia wide. Note: as of the 8th of September 2021 we have slightly increased our standard freight charge due to rising freight costs.
The policy is as follows:
- Your order is under $400.00 +GST a standard $20.00 freight charge will be added. (ensuring that the goods you have purchased are not bulky^)
- All orders over $400.00 +GST it will be delivered free of charge (ensuring that the goods you have purchased are not bulky^)
^Bulky items are classified but not limited to (long poles, or large heavy boxes/bales). In general bulky items are indicated as such on the product detail page.
Stock Control & Pricing Breaks
Our webstore now indicates an approximate level of items in stock. This is indicated as quantity breaks as follows: 1+, 6+, 12+, 36+, 100+, 250+, 500+, 1000+, 2000+ and 3000+. For example: if we have 5 ARS Florist Scissors in stock this would display as 1+ — if there are 47 in stock it will indicate 36+. As another example: if we have 14,960 Fluted Tree Guards in stock this would indicate as 3000+. The quantity also indicates the number of items as described by the product description; so Florist Scissors are sold individually whereas the 10L Carton Tree Guard is sold in boxes of 150 – in the later case 100+ items refers to 100+ boxes of 150 (or over 15,000 Carton Tree Guards in stock).
Please note: our webstore stock levels are accurate to within the last hour; if you order an item that has since sold out, we will promptly notify you as to when your order will be fulfilled. Some items may be indicated as Special Order items or may display a custom message as to when stock is due.
Pricing breaks: many items in our store display pricing breaks. The number of items indicated in pricing breaks can vary a lot between different products. Often with horticulture tools such as secatuers and loppers, the pricing breaks may relate to the number of items in a box or total number of items in a carton; so if you need several secateurs, and order per box or carton, you save more as we save time packing your order. Items such as tree guards, bamboo canes and hardwood stakes often have price breaks set to fill a standard palette size; thus savings or efficiency gains are made in the storage and transport of these items.