Arborgreen Tree Watering Bag, 75L
The Arborgreen Tree Watering bag is a simple, efficient and cost effective method of watering young trees during the first years of establishment. Easily installed and filled in just minutes, the Watering Bag can also be moved between different trees; you can even join two bags together to use on larger trees.
The 75 litre bag features two small holes, one in each gusset, that slowly drips out over the next 5 to 24 hours. This ensures deep water saturation, encouraging deep root growth and efficient watering during dry summers and drought conditions. The deep saturation is also ideal for regions with sandy soils where other options, such as polymer water wells, may not be as effective. The deep watering is typically enough to last the tree 5 to 7 days, larger trees or drought conditions may require two fills per week.
- Provides deep saturation watering with minimal evaporation or run-off
- Simple and quick to setup, can easily be moved between trees. No digging, no staking, no tools required.
- Deep watering, with a 3 to 4 day break between, helps to encourage deep root growth
- Ideal for use on established trees during times of drought
- Soluble & liquid fertilisers can be added if required; mix ratio according to the fertiliser manufacturer's recommendations (strain to prevent any sediment if required)
- One bag is ideal for a tree up to 8cm in diameter where lower branches are clear to a height of 630mm or more
- Two bags can accommodate a tree up to 20cm in diameter. Note that is not recommended to join more than 2 together
- The bags are tough, flexible, UV resistant and should last many seasons
- 12 month manufacturers warranty against defects
Usage & handling:
- Use clean water only. Sediment or vegetation may block the drip holes
- Note: sometimes a particular bag or depending on how the bag is seated when filled, may take over 24 hours to fully empty
- When filling, 1/3rd fill the bag and use both handles to partly lift bag; this will seat the base correctly around the tree, then complete filling
- Do not suspend or hang the Watering Bag from the black handles
- Never attempt to unzip, move or transport the bag when full
- Take care not to rip or tear the fill opening
- Do not zip together more than two bags
- Ensure ground and tree trunk are clear of any sharp edges or objects
- Keep the bag away from small children (and pets)!
Arborgreen has created a streamlined freight policy for customers Australia wide. Note: as of the 8th of September 2021 we have increased our standard freight charge due to rising freight costs.
The policy is as follows:
- Your order is under $400.00 +GST a standard $20.00 freight charge will be added. (ensuring that the goods you have purchased are not bulky^)
- All orders over $400.00 +GST it will be delivered free of charge (ensuring that the goods you have purchased are not bulky^)
^Bulky items are classified but not limited to (long poles, or large heavy boxes/bales). In general bulky items are indicated as such on the product detail page.
Stock Control & Pricing Breaks
Our webstore now indicates an approximate level of items in stock. This is indicated as quantity breaks as follows: 1+, 6+, 12+, 36+, 100+, 250+, 500+, 1000+, 2000+ and 3000+. For example: if we have 5 ARS Florist Scissors in stock this would display as 1+ — if there are 47 in stock it will indicate 36+. As another example: if we have 14,960 Fluted Tree Guards in stock this would indicate as 3000+. The quantity also indicates the number of items as described by the product description; so Florist Scissors are sold individually whereas the 10L Carton Tree Guard is sold in boxes of 150 – in the later case 100+ items refers to 100+ boxes of 150 (or over 15,000 Carton Tree Guards in stock).
Please note: our webstore stock levels are accurate to within the last hour; if you order an item that has since sold out, we will promptly notify you as to when your order will be fulfilled. Some items may be indicated as Special Order items or display a custom message as to when stock is due.
Pricing breaks: many items in our store display pricing breaks. The number of items indicated in pricing breaks can vary a lot between different products. Often with horticulture tools such as secatuers and loppers, the pricing breaks may relate to the number of items in a box or total number of items in a carton; so if you need several secateurs, and order per box or carton, you save more as we save time packing your order. Items such as tree guards, bamboo canes and hardwood stakes often have price breaks set to fill a standard palette size; thus savings or efficiency gains are made in the storage and transport of these items.