ARS LP-40 Heavy Duty 80cm Bypass Lopper
The LP-40 is the largest bypass lopper from ARS for those who need to tackle large branches. Wielding an impressive 113mm long blade and a forged counter-blade, this will be your go-to lopper for large branches or large woody weeds you may otherwise need to tackle with a pruning saw. Made from high quality materials to exacting standards in Japan.
- High carbon steel blade with non-stick coating
- Counter blade fully forged, stepped to minimize friction and clogging
- Screw retainer
- Heavy-duty tubular aluminum handles
- Rugged, comfortable grip to minimize fatigue
- Replaceable shock absorbers
- Cutting diameter 50mm
- Overall Length: 80cm, blade length: 113mm, weight: 1720g
- Spare blades available. Made in Japan.
Arborgreen has created a Free Freight policy for customers Australia wide.
Your goods will be delivered FREE of charge if your order:
- No bulky items are in your order (ie: long poles or large heavy boxes/bales), and
- Total order value is over $330.00 incl. GST
If your goods value is under $330 incl. GST, a default freight cost of $16.50 incl. GST applies.
If your order is over $330 incl. GST, but includes bulky goods and/or is going to a non-metro delivery address, your freight and handling cost will be calculated personally and someone from customer support will be in touch with you shortly.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (to the email address you provided at checkout stage).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Goods are typically sent via contract courier service (TNT, Fastway, Toll Ipec or StarTrack) within 1-3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
Overseas enquiries - contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at email@example.com.