ARS 160ZF Long Reach Mango Picker Cut & Hold Pruner, 1.8-3.0m
The ARS Telescpoic Cut-n-hold Pruner is well balanced for ease of use and accuracy. The light weight poles are maneuverable and provide accurate pruning at heights up to 3 meters.
Razor sharp chrome plated blades combined with the stem grip jaws makes this the ideal tool for mango & avocado growers. The 160ZF is also ideal for harvesting a range of other fruits such as citrus or pruning high hedges & small branches.
- High carbon tool steel blades are drop forged or Marquench hardened for long-lasting sharpness and durability
- Blades are hard chrome plated for rust and sap protection
- Lightweight with ergonomic grip for all day use
- Rotate the pole in the handle for precise pruning angles
- Die-cast aluminum construction for superior durability
Arborgreen has created a Free Freight policy for customers Australia wide.
Your goods will be delivered FREE of charge if your order:
- No bulky items are in your order (ie: long poles or large heavy boxes/bales), and
- Total order value is over $330.00 incl. GST
If your goods value is under $330 incl. GST, a default freight cost of $16.50 incl. GST applies.
If your order is over $330 incl. GST, but includes bulky goods and/or is going to a non-metro delivery address, your freight and handling cost will be calculated personally and someone from customer support will be in touch with you shortly.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (to the email address you provided at checkout stage).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Goods are typically sent via contract courier service (TNT, Fastway, Toll Ipec or StarTrack) within 1-3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
Overseas enquiries - contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at email@example.com.