Fire Fighter Knapsack 16L
Rugged and highly visible the TTi BackUp16 Firefighting knapsack sprayer features a double-action hand pump ideal for spot fire & burn-off control. Leak resistant pump and tank design with quality double action hand pump and tough highly visible yellow poly tank.
- Unique second lance storage position to keep user’s hands free
- Carry handle for easy handling of tank when not in use
- Double-action, chromed brass pump for ease of operation and durability
- Adjustable nozzle for effective performance in varying conditions
- Unique pump grip and handle reduces operator fatigue
- 2x one-way valves prevent leakage and siphoning when not in use
- Robust tank designed to withstand abuse
- Filter in the lid to keep debris out of the tank
- Ergonomic tank design for user comfort
- Wide, strong shoulder straps for user comfort
- Convenient hose and lance storage
- Suction line through top of tank- less risk of leaks
- Weight (empty): 3.5kg. 12 month warranty,
- Conforms to Australian Standards AS1687
- Mounting frame available (order separately)
Arborgreen has created a streamlined freight policy for customers Australia wide. Note: as of the 8th of September 2021 we have slightly increased our standard freight charge due to rising freight costs.
The policy is as follows:
- Your order is under $400.00 +GST a standard $20.00 freight charge will be added. (ensuring that the goods you have purchased are not bulky^)
- All orders over $400.00 +GST it will be delivered free of charge (ensuring that the goods you have purchased are not bulky^)
^Bulky items are classified but not limited to (long poles, or large heavy boxes/bales). In general bulky items are indicated as such on the product detail page.
Stock Control & Pricing Breaks
Our webstore now indicates an approximate level of items in stock. This is indicated as quantity breaks as follows: 1+, 6+, 12+, 36+, 100+, 250+, 500+, 1000+, 2000+ and 3000+. For example: if we have 5 ARS Florist Scissors in stock this would display as 1+ — if there are 47 in stock it will indicate 36+. As another example: if we have 14,960 Fluted Tree Guards in stock this would indicate as 3000+. The quantity also indicates the number of items as described by the product description; so Florist Scissors are sold individually whereas the 10L Carton Tree Guard is sold in boxes of 150 – in the later case 100+ items refers to 100+ boxes of 150 (or over 15,000 Carton Tree Guards in stock).
Please note: our webstore stock levels are accurate to within the last hour; if you order an item that has since sold out, we will promptly notify you as to when your order will be fulfilled. Some items may be indicated as Special Order items or display a custom message as to when stock is due.
Pricing breaks: many items in our store display pricing breaks. The number of items indicated in pricing breaks can vary a lot between different products. Often with horticulture tools such as secatuers and loppers, the pricing breaks may relate to the number of items in a box or total number of items in a carton; so if you need several secateurs, and order per box or carton, you save more as we save time packing your order. Items such as tree guards, bamboo canes and hardwood stakes often have price breaks set to fill a standard palette size; thus savings or efficiency gains are made in the storage and transport of these items.