MACRACOTE Grey 20kg
Controlled Release Fertiliser Macracote® is a coated controlled release compound fertiliser, with trace elements included. The coating of biodegradable wax is tough and flexible, totally dependable under conditions of temperature stress and osmotic pressure.
Macracote® Grey is ideal for natives or wherever a low phosphorus fertilizer is required.
MACRACOTE® - THE BENEFITS
- The unique coating results in high performance release characteristics at both low and high temperatures
- The coated fertiliser releases Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium & trace elements in close proportion to their ratios in the granule
- Uniform nutrient uptake results in a more vigorous plant with enhanced disease resistance, improved stem rigidity and longer vase life in the case of cut flower production
- Can be incorporated into soil mixes or used as top dress or broadcast applications
- Release rates are not affected by leaching, pH, soil moisture, soil texture, organic matter, oxidation/reduction potentials or by the ionic strength of soil solution
- All Macracote® formulations contain trace elements
- A range of 4 to 14 month release products are available as well as low Phosphorus formulations for use on sensitive plant species.
Macracote Grey Plus 20kg - 18 : 1 : 8 + T.E. (Low P). Release Period: 8 to 9 months.
Total Nitrogen (N) 18.3 %w/w
Nitrogen (N) as Urea 11.7 %w/w
Nitrogen (N) as Ammonium 3.7 %w/w
Nitrogen (N) as Nitrate 2.9 %w/w
Total Phosphorus (P) 1 %w/w
Water soluble Phosphorus (P) 0.8 % w/w
Citrate soluble Phosphorus (P) 0.2 %w/w
Total Potassium (K) as sulphate 7.8 %w/w
Sulphur(S) as Sulphate 4.44 %w/w
Magnesium (Mg) as Sulphate 0.4 %w/w
Iron (Fe) as Sulphate 0.03 %w/w
Zinc (Zn) as Sulphate 0.28 %w/w
Manganese (Mn) as Sulphate 0.04 %w/w
Boron (B) 0.01 %w/w
RELEASE RATES: Based on laboratory testing
Temperature in degrees C / Approximate days for release
5°C / 380 days, 10°C / 350, 15°C / 320, 20°C / 300, 25°C / 270, 30°C / 240, 35°C / 210
When choosing a release rate take into account variation between day and night temperatures. The above is only a guide as all fertilizers are affected by the complexity and variety of field conditions.
(Download SDS via green tab above - Download PDF)
Arborgreen has created a streamlined freight policy for customers Australia wide. Note: as of the 8th of September 2021 we have slightly increased our standard freight charge due to rising freight costs.
The policy is as follows:
- Your order is under $400.00 +GST a standard $20.00 freight charge will be added. (ensuring that the goods you have purchased are not bulky^)
- All orders over $400.00 +GST it will be delivered free of charge (ensuring that the goods you have purchased are not bulky^)
^Bulky items are classified but not limited to (long poles, or large heavy boxes/bales). In general bulky items are indicated as such on the product detail page.
Stock Control & Pricing Breaks
Our webstore now indicates an approximate level of items in stock. This is indicated as quantity breaks as follows: 1+, 6+, 12+, 36+, 100+, 250+, 500+, 1000+, 2000+ and 3000+. For example: if we have 5 ARS Florist Scissors in stock this would display as 1+ — if there are 47 in stock it will indicate 36+. As another example: if we have 14,960 Fluted Tree Guards in stock this would indicate as 3000+. The quantity also indicates the number of items as described by the product description; so Florist Scissors are sold individually whereas the 10L Carton Tree Guard is sold in boxes of 150 – in the later case 100+ items refers to 100+ boxes of 150 (or over 15,000 Carton Tree Guards in stock).
Please note: our webstore stock levels are accurate to within the last hour; if you order an item that has since sold out, we will promptly notify you as to when your order will be fulfilled. Some items may be indicated as Special Order items or may display a custom message as to when stock is due.
Pricing breaks: many items in our store display pricing breaks. The number of items indicated in pricing breaks can vary a lot between different products. Often with horticulture tools such as secatuers and loppers, the pricing breaks may relate to the number of items in a box or total number of items in a carton; so if you need several secateurs, and order per box or carton, you save more as we save time packing your order. Items such as tree guards, bamboo canes and hardwood stakes often have price breaks set to fill a standard palette size; thus savings or efficiency gains are made in the storage and transport of these items.