Quality Australian made Mumme mattock cutter head combined with a high quality Nupla fibreglass handle. The heavy duty head is used for breaking heavy ground, cutting through roots or trench digging. The Nupla handle is shock absorbent with a smooth surface finish and the unique stepped handle design offers a firm grip even in wet or damp conditions.
- Features ground and sharpened cutting edges, head weight 2.09kg
- Handle length length: 900mm, weight with handle: 3.46kg
- High quality Nuplaglas core (solid fibreglass core) with 10 year warranty
- Mattock head made in Australia. Handle made in USA
Arborgreen has created a Free Freight policy for customers Australia wide.
Your goods will be delivered FREE of charge if your order:
- No bulky items are in your order (ie: long poles or large heavy boxes/bales), and
- Total order value is over $330.00 incl. GST
If your goods value is under $330 incl. GST, a default freight cost of $16.50 incl. GST applies.
If your order is over $330 incl. GST, but includes bulky goods and/or is going to a non-metro delivery address, your freight and handling cost will be calculated personally and someone from customer support will be in touch with you shortly.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (to the email address you provided at checkout stage).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Goods are typically sent via contract courier service (TNT, Fastway, Toll Ipec or StarTrack) within 1-3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
Overseas enquiries - contact us at email@example.com
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.