ARS Stem Grip Picker/Pruners
The 160 range of cut and hold pruners feature hard chrome plated blades with a razor edge and a branch grip device mounted on the blades to hold the cut stem. This feature makes this range of products ideal for harvesting tree fruits as well as pruning and picking roses.
The jaws are simply operated by opening and closing the handles with one hand. For straight pruning work, the upper grip can be removed. The shaft can be rotated through 180° to for ideal cutting angles. Length 60cm.
- High carbon tool steel blades are drop forged or Marquench hardened for long-lasting sharpness and durability
- Blades are hard chrome plated for rust and sap protection
- Lightweight with ergonomic grip for all day use
- Rotate the pole in the handle for precise pruning angles
- Die-cast aluminum construction for superior durability
Arborgreen has created a Free Freight policy for customers Australia wide.
Your goods will be delivered FREE of charge if your order:
- No bulky items are in your order (ie: long poles or large heavy boxes/bales), and
- Total order value is over $330.00 incl. GST
If your goods value is under $330 incl. GST, a default freight cost of $16.50 incl. GST applies.
If your order is over $330 incl. GST, but includes bulky goods and/or is going to a non-metro delivery address, your freight and handling cost will be calculated personally and someone from customer support will be in touch with you shortly.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (to the email address you provided at checkout stage).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Goods are typically sent via contract courier service (TNT, Fastway, Toll Ipec or StarTrack) within 1-3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
Overseas enquiries - contact us at email@example.com
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.