ARS Professional Roll-Handle Bypass Secateurs
Top of the range professional secateurs with PVC grips over a die-cast alloy body. Replaceable hard-chromed blades with sap-groove on counter blade.
The rotating handle offers performance and comfort with frequent and all-day use. Crafted from legendary Japanese steel ARS blades hold their edge much longer than other brands.
- Razor sharp blades are Marquench hardened & hard-chrome plated for long life & easy cleaning
- Unique spring-loaded thumb latch – simply squeeze handles to release
- Counter blade has a sap groove
- Solid, die-cast alloy handles
- Neoprene buffer enclosed inside spring
- Polymer coated handle grips for comfort and control
- Overall length: 227mm (large), blade length: 60mm, weight: 310g
- We stock all spare parts for ARS Tools. Made in Japan.
Arborgreen has created a Free Freight policy for customers Australia wide.
Your goods will be delivered FREE of charge if your order:
- No bulky items are in your order (ie: long poles or large heavy boxes/bales), and
- Total order value is over $330.00 incl. GST
If your goods value is under $330 incl. GST, a default freight cost of $16.50 incl. GST applies.
If your order is over $330 incl. GST, but includes bulky goods and/or is going to a non-metro delivery address, your freight and handling cost will be calculated personally and someone from customer support will be in touch with you shortly.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (to the email address you provided at checkout stage).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Goods are typically sent via contract courier service (TNT, Fastway, Toll Ipec or StarTrack) within 1-3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
Overseas enquiries - contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at email@example.com.