Francital Everest Pro Chainsaw Trousers
A premium European design Chainsaw protective trouser for tree climbers!
The Francital Everest Pro Trousers offer a 5 layer 'Sofly' chainsaw protective material which makes these trousers lightweight, comfortable and with superb Class 1 chainsaw resistance.
• Fabric 96% polyamide 4% spandex 200gr/m2 hydrophobic treated for good functional qualities even while working hard
• Lining 50% polyamide 45% polyester 5% spandex
• 2 Italian pockets closed by downwards zip to prevents contents from falling out
• 1 back pocket closed by zip and 1 no-return ruler pocket
• 1 pocket placed on the front left leg, closed by flap and self-gripping strip for dust-resistance
• Elasticated belt and Back flap makes waist fit snugly to your body and flexes with movement
• Knee and lower leg lining in black two-way rip stop stretch fabric gives ease of movement while retaining outstanding wear and tear resistance
• Elastic tightening string at the bottom of the trouser to prevent debris, saw dust and insects from entering
• Buttons for braces to be utilised
• Standard EN 381-5 : 1995 type A class 1 20 m/s
Available in sizes XS - 2XL
Arborgreen has created a Free Freight policy for customers Australia wide.
Your goods will be delivered FREE of charge if your order:
- No bulky items are in your order (ie: long poles or large heavy boxes/bales), and
- Total order value is over $330.00 incl. GST
If your goods value is under $330 incl. GST, a default freight cost of $16.50 incl. GST applies.
If your order is over $330 incl. GST, but includes bulky goods and/or is going to a non-metro delivery address, your freight and handling cost will be calculated personally and someone from customer support will be in touch with you shortly.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (to the email address you provided at checkout stage).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Goods are typically sent via contract courier service (TNT, Fastway, Toll Ipec or StarTrack) within 1-3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
Overseas enquiries - contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at email@example.com.