NIKON Forestry Pro 2 Laser Range Finder
Obtain accurate range, height & angle measurements — even in heavy bushland or forestry areas.
Getting an accurate height measurement in dense areas of thick bushland or forest areas can be a challenge. With Nikon's Forestry Pro all you need is a clear line of sight to the stem/trunk. The three point measuring system calculates the horizontal distance, then captures two other points to create an angle, and accurately calculates the height. Results are displayed on both internal and external LCD panels, with the external LCD displaying all results simultaneously.
This widely used forestry industry specific laser rangefinder is now equipped with three-point measurement capability. This newly added function enables a user to obtain the height of a tree even when the top or base of a tree is blocked by branches or bushes, preventing the use of conventional separation measurement where the laser beam is required to reach those points.
The Forestry Pro is Waterproof and Fogproof — which means nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed (except the battery chamber) ensuring the instrument will keep working in all weather conditions.
- User selectable distance, angle, 1, 2 & 3 point height modes
- Use 3-point height mode for accurate height readings - uses laser to obtain horizontal distance to target, then internal inclinometer to measure angle to base and top of tree
- Distance range 10-500m; Angle range +/- 89 Deg
- 6x magnification optical sight
- Internal and external LCD displays
- Selectable first target/distant target priority
- Distance accuracy +/-0.5m for under 100m, +/-1m for >100m
- Waterproof/fogproof (but not useable under water)
- Uses 1 x CR-2 lithium battery (supplied)
- Dimensions: 130x45x69mm, weight 210g
- Includes carry case
Arborgreen has created a Free Freight policy for customers Australia wide.
Your goods will be delivered FREE of charge if your order:
- No bulky items are in your order (ie: long poles or large heavy boxes/bales), and
- Total order value is over $330.00 incl. GST
If your goods value is under $330 incl. GST, a default freight cost of $16.50 incl. GST applies.
If your order is over $330 incl. GST, but includes bulky goods and/or is going to a non-metro delivery address, your freight and handling cost will be calculated personally and someone from customer support will be in touch with you shortly.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (to the email address you provided at checkout stage).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Goods are typically sent via contract courier service (TNT, Fastway, Toll Ipec or StarTrack) within 1-3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
Overseas enquiries - contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at email@example.com.