Clogger Zero Trousers, Extra Large, 101-107cm (was: T71ZXL)
Clogger's lightweight, premium arborist chainsaw trouser. Cool, light and durable they are an ideal arborist climbing trouser for the Australian summer.
The weight reduction hasn’t been at the expense of the safety protection. Instead weight has been saved by scouring the world for light and strong stretch fabrics, for highly abrasion resistant fabrics that weigh less and refining some of the features from the well-known Ascend. The result: chainsaw trousers that weigh less than 1kg, are cooler and more durable but are still fully certified.
Certified to AS/NZS4453.3:1997.
- Lightweight; made with new generation Lightweight Arrestex HP chainsaw protective fabric - total garment weight is less than 1kg
- 'A' style chainsaw protection; frontal protection only where it is mostly needed
- Large cooling vents; Bigger rear cooling vents allows body heat to escape faster keeping you fresher
- Especially good in hotter climates
- Cooling outer fabric; the outer fabric is engineered to move moisture away from the skin keeping you cooler
- Tough, stretch outer fabric; gives greater durability and the 4-way stretch allows you greater freedom of movement and flexibility
- UV protective; Outer material is UV protective shielding you from the harmful effects of the sun
- Abrasion resistant fabric; high abrasion resistant fabric has been incorporated from the knee down increasing the durability in these high wear areas
- Slim Fit; offers superior comfort and reduced bulk
- Extra leg length; means more freedom of movement when using spikes or when stretching out along a limb
- Hi-vis panels; the bright orange panels ensures you can be seen wherever you are
- Pockets strategically placed on thigh; gives easy access when in a harness
- Zipped pockets; prevents contents falling out and zipper pulls make it easier to open pockets even when wearing gloves
- Convenient Cell Phone Pocket and Hip Pockets; extra pockets means more storage for things you might need.
Arborgreen has created a streamlined freight policy for customers Australia wide. Note: as of the 8th of September 2021 we have slightly increased our standard freight charge due to rising freight costs.
The policy is as follows:
- Your order is under $400.00 +GST a standard $20.00 freight charge will be added. (ensuring that the goods you have purchased are not bulky^)
- All orders over $400.00 +GST it will be delivered free of charge (ensuring that the goods you have purchased are not bulky^)
^Bulky items are classified but not limited to (long poles, or large heavy boxes/bales). In general bulky items are indicated as such on the product detail page.
Stock Control & Pricing Breaks
Our webstore now indicates an approximate level of items in stock. This is indicated as quantity breaks as follows: 1+, 6+, 12+, 36+, 100+, 250+, 500+, 1000+, 2000+ and 3000+. For example: if we have 5 ARS Florist Scissors in stock this would display as 1+ — if there are 47 in stock it will indicate 36+. As another example: if we have 14,960 Fluted Tree Guards in stock this would indicate as 3000+. The quantity also indicates the number of items as described by the product description; so Florist Scissors are sold individually whereas the 10L Carton Tree Guard is sold in boxes of 150 – in the later case 100+ items refers to 100+ boxes of 150 (or over 15,000 Carton Tree Guards in stock).
Please note: our webstore stock levels are accurate to within the last hour; if you order an item that has since sold out, we will promptly notify you as to when your order will be fulfilled. Some items may be indicated as Special Order items or display a custom message as to when stock is due.
Pricing breaks: many items in our store display pricing breaks. The number of items indicated in pricing breaks can vary a lot between different products. Often with horticulture tools such as secatuers and loppers, the pricing breaks may relate to the number of items in a box or total number of items in a carton; so if you need several secateurs, and order per box or carton, you save more as we save time packing your order. Items such as tree guards, bamboo canes and hardwood stakes often have price breaks set to fill a standard palette size; thus savings or efficiency gains are made in the storage and transport of these items.