Coir Eko-Log Round 20cm diameter x 2.0m Long
Arborgreen's biodegradable EKO™ Coir Logs are being used in a wide range of applications. Originally used for the protection of stream banks, coir logs (coconut fibre logs) are a completely biodegradable product and are now being used to arrest scouring and soil loss on slopes and in gullies.
- used for river banks, steams and road-sides to slow water runoff and capture sediments
- used to protect steep gullies and embankments from scouring due to surface water runoff
- ideal for assisting in establishing revegetation projects and creating wetland ecosystems
- water permeable and water absorbent coir fibres are 100% natural and degrade completely over time
- traps soil and seeds providing an ideal micro-climate for new plants to grow and establish
- often used to help arrest runoff which may affect water quality in catchment zones, such as reducing ash from bushfires entering drinking water supplies
- EKO™ Logs are easy and quick to install with minimal tools required
- coir logs typically last 2 to 5 years during which soil builds up and new plants establish
Note: if Coir Logs are used on hillsides and sloping ground we recommend one Hardwood Stake per meter. Typically a 25x25x900mm stake; in sand you may want a longer stake, or for hard ground, a shorter stake. Some applications may require a larger profile stake such as a 38x38mm.
> View our range of Hardwood Stakes here
Arborgreen has created a Free Freight policy for customers Australia wide.
Your goods will be delivered FREE of charge if your order:
- No bulky items are in your order (ie: long poles or large heavy boxes/bales), and
- Total order value is over $330.00 incl. GST
If your goods value is under $330 incl. GST, a default freight cost of $16.50 incl. GST applies.
If your order is over $330 incl. GST, but includes bulky goods and/or is going to a non-metro delivery address, your freight and handling cost will be calculated personally and someone from customer support will be in touch with you shortly.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (to the email address you provided at checkout stage).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Goods are typically sent via contract courier service (TNT, Fastway, Toll Ipec or StarTrack) within 1-3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
Overseas enquiries - contact us at email@example.com
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.