FELCO 6 Compact Bypass Secateur
The FELCO 6 is similar to the classic FELCO 2 but with narrow and short blades for cutting close to the stem. Featuring forged aluminium handles with propriety heat treated steel blades, these secateurs offer ergonomic cutting performance and rock-solid reliability that you expect from FELCO.
- Lightweight, compact and ergonomic design – ideal for small to medium hands
- One piece forged aluminium handles
- Rubber shock absorbers deliver a soft closing action that protects the wrist against strain
- Ultra-sharp cutting edge with propriety heat treated steel ensures a long service life
- All parts are available and can be easily replaced
- Cutting capacity: 20mm, weight: 210g, length: 195mm
- Made in Switzerland using 100% renewable energy
Arborgreen has created a Free Freight policy for customers Australia wide.
Your goods will be delivered FREE of charge if your order:
- No bulky items are in your order (ie: long poles or large heavy boxes/bales), and
- Total order value is over $330.00 incl. GST
If your goods value is under $330 incl. GST, a default freight cost of $16.50 incl. GST applies.
If your order is over $330 incl. GST, but includes bulky goods and/or is going to a non-metro delivery address, your freight and handling cost will be calculated personally and someone from customer support will be in touch with you shortly.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (to the email address you provided at checkout stage).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Goods are typically sent via contract courier service (TNT, Fastway, Toll Ipec or StarTrack) within 1-3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
Overseas enquiries - contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at email@example.com.