Hamilton Tree Planter 40-70mm Square
This robust tree planting tool is made from high quality stainless steel and used for planting tube stock grown in 50mm square forestry tubes.
The hollow dibble extracts a plug of soil the correct size for the seedling to be planted. This product is now manufactured from thicker stainless steel plate ensuring a long service life. Other dibbles available upon request, eg Hikko.
Contact us on 1300 760 642 about Hire Options for Hamilton Tree Planters - enquiry form here
- Makes a planting hole the right shape and depth so that trees grown in forestry tubes can be easily planted
- Allows the positioning of the root mass close to the soil so that there are no air gaps. This means that little or no watering in is necessary, as the main aim of watering in is to eliminate air gaps in disturbed soil
- Reduces transplanting shock, ensuring good survival rates when using good quality tube stock, weed control and correct timing of planting
- Allows the use of pre-emergent herbicides as the actively growing roots are placed below the zone of herbicide which has been sprayed on to the soil surface for ongoing weed control
- Can be used in light and heavy soil types
- Enables one person to plant at least 400 trees per day
- Features a hard wearing stainless steel head
- Can be used to apply fertiliser tablets to established plants, placing them deeply in the soil where the plants, rather than the weeds, will use the fertiliser
- Used by farmers, contractors, land care groups, community and school groups, agriculture and forestry departments and councils
Arborgreen has created a Free Freight policy for customers Australia wide.
Your goods will be delivered FREE of charge if your order:
- No bulky items are in your order (ie: long poles or large heavy boxes/bales), and
- Total order value is over $330.00 incl. GST
If your goods value is under $330 incl. GST, a default freight cost of $16.50 incl. GST applies.
If your order is over $330 incl. GST, but includes bulky goods and/or is going to a non-metro delivery address, your freight and handling cost will be calculated personally and someone from customer support will be in touch with you shortly.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (to the email address you provided at checkout stage).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Goods are typically sent via contract courier service (TNT, Fastway, Toll Ipec or StarTrack) within 1-3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
Overseas enquiries - contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at email@example.com.