Hamilton Tree Planter 40-50mm Small Round, Hiko
This robust tool is made from high quality stainless steel, and used for planting tube stock grown in Hiko forestry tubes. The hollow dibble extracts a plug of soil the correct size for the seedling to be planted. This products is now manufactured from thicker stainless steel plate. Dibble size to suit Hiko tubestock.
- Makes a planting hole the right shape and depth so that trees grown in forestry tubes can be easily planted
- Allows the positioning of the root mass close to the soil so that there are no air gaps. This means that little or no watering in is necessary, as the main aim of watering in is to eliminate air gaps in disturbed soil
- Reduces transplanting shock, ensuring good survival rates when using good quality tube stock, weed control and correct timing of planting
- Allows the use of pre-emergent herbicides as the actively growing roots are placed below the zone of herbicide which has been sprayed on to the soil surface for ongoing weed control
- Can be used in light and heavy soil types
- Enables one person to plant at least 400 trees per day
- Features a hard wearing stainless steel head
- Can be used to apply fertiliser tablets to established plants, placing them deeply in the soil where the plants, rather than the weeds, will use the fertiliser
- Used by farmers, contractors, land care groups, community and school groups, agriculture and forestry departments and councils
Arborgreen has created a streamlined freight policy for customers Australia wide. Note: as of the 8th of September 2021 we have slightly increased our standard freight charge due to rising freight costs.
The policy is as follows:
- Your order is under $400.00 +GST a standard $20.00 freight charge will be added. (ensuring that the goods you have purchased are not bulky^)
- All orders over $400.00 +GST it will be delivered free of charge (ensuring that the goods you have purchased are not bulky^)
^Bulky items are classified but not limited to (long poles, or large heavy boxes/bales). In general bulky items are indicated as such on the product detail page.
Stock Control & Pricing Breaks
Our webstore now indicates an approximate level of items in stock. This is indicated as quantity breaks as follows: 1+, 6+, 12+, 36+, 100+, 250+, 500+, 1000+, 2000+ and 3000+. For example: if we have 5 ARS Florist Scissors in stock this would display as 1+ — if there are 47 in stock it will indicate 36+. As another example: if we have 14,960 Fluted Tree Guards in stock this would indicate as 3000+. The quantity also indicates the number of items as described by the product description; so Florist Scissors are sold individually whereas the 10L Carton Tree Guard is sold in boxes of 150 – in the later case 100+ items refers to 100+ boxes of 150 (or over 15,000 Carton Tree Guards in stock).
Please note: our webstore stock levels are accurate to within the last hour; if you order an item that has since sold out, we will promptly notify you as to when your order will be fulfilled. Some items may be indicated as Special Order items or display a custom message as to when stock is due.
Pricing breaks: many items in our store display pricing breaks. The number of items indicated in pricing breaks can vary a lot between different products. Often with horticulture tools such as secatuers and loppers, the pricing breaks may relate to the number of items in a box or total number of items in a carton; so if you need several secateurs, and order per box or carton, you save more as we save time packing your order. Items such as tree guards, bamboo canes and hardwood stakes often have price breaks set to fill a standard palette size; thus savings or efficiency gains are made in the storage and transport of these items.