Mallee Mesh Sapling Guard 800mm High x 350mm Diameter
Arborgreen's Mallee Mesh Tree Guards protect your Saplings from foraging animals whilst being less likely to blow over in the wind and helping plants grow to be resilient to local conditions.
The mesh guards are cost effective for large planting projects; they are compact, simple to transport, easy to handle and quick to install. Malle Mesh Tree guards are ideal for protecting trees from Kangaroos and Wallabies, Sheep (may require 3 stakes per guard) and deer.
- Mallee Mesh guards can be simply joined together to make a larger guard, or stacked on top of each other to make a taller guard
- the guard is supplied as a pre-sized flat sheet making it easy to transport and more efficient to handle – no cutting tools needed
- The Mallee Mesh guard has larger apertures to make it easier for removal – branches will not be damaged as the guard is being removed
- The mesh is hot dip galvanised to provide you with a longer lasting guard that can be reused
- Specifications: each panel is 1200mm x 800mm, 100x50mm apertures.
Hardwoods stakes, pliers and fixing rings sold separately (see related products below).
Need a quote for a large project? Call us on 1300 760 642
Arborgreen has created a Free Freight policy for customers Australia wide. This is a simple and proven system that contributes to your exceptional purchasing experience.
Your goods will be delivered FREE of charge if you order falls under the following categories;
- No bulky items are in your order (ie long poles, or large heavy boxes/bales)
- Goods order value is over $330.00 incl. GST
If your goods value is under $330 incl. GST, a default $16.50 incl. GST will be your freight and handling cost.
If your order is over $330 incl. GST, but includes bulky goods and/or is going to a non-metro delivery address, your freight and handling cost will be calculated personally by one of our customer support team members. Arborgreen typically only charges freight charges at cost.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (to the email address you provided at checkout stage).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. We will normally send your goods via contract courier service (TNT, Fastway, Toll Ipec or StarTrack) within 1-3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
Overseas enquiry - contact us at email@example.com
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.