Mallee Mesh Sapling Guard 800mm High x 350mm Diameter
Arborgreen's Mallee Mesh Tree Guards protect your Saplings from foraging animals whilst being less likely to blow over in the wind and helping plants grow to be resilient to local conditions.
The mesh guards are cost effective for large planting projects; they are compact, simple to transport, easy to handle and quick to install. Malle Mesh Tree guards are ideal for protecting trees from Kangaroos and Wallabies, Sheep (may require 3 stakes per guard) and deer.
- Mallee Mesh guards can be simply joined together to make a larger guard, or stacked on top of each other to make a taller guard
- the guard is supplied as a pre-sized flat sheet making it easy to transport and more efficient to handle – no cutting tools needed
- The Mallee Mesh guard has larger apertures to make it easier for removal – branches will not be damaged as the guard is being removed
- The mesh is hot dip galvanised to provide you with a longer lasting guard that can be reused
- Specifications: each panel is 1200mm x 800mm, 100x50mm apertures.
Hardwoods stakes, pliers and fixing rings sold separately (see related products below).
Need a quote for a large project? Call us on 1300 760 642
Arborgreen has created a Free Freight policy for customers Australia wide.
Your goods will be delivered FREE of charge if your order:
- No bulky items are in your order (ie: long poles or large heavy boxes/bales), and
- Total order value is over $330.00 incl. GST
If your goods value is under $330 incl. GST, a default freight cost of $16.50 incl. GST applies.
If your order is over $330 incl. GST, but includes bulky goods and/or is going to a non-metro delivery address, your freight and handling cost will be calculated personally and someone from customer support will be in touch with you shortly.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (to the email address you provided at checkout stage).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Goods are typically sent via contract courier service (TNT, Fastway, Toll Ipec or StarTrack) within 1-3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
Overseas enquiries - contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at email@example.com.