SnakeProtex Extreme Snake Gaiters
SnakeProtex™ durable and lightweight gaiters are scientifically proven to protect the wearer from the world’s most venomous snakes. They outperform similar products currently available on the market globally. Developed in Australia, home of some of the world’s deadliest snakes, SnakeProtex™ have been hugely popular amongst campers, hikers, council workers, surveyors, hunters and home gardeners — and now they are even better!
- adjustable boot straps allowing for a better fit amongst a larger range of different boots and shoes
- adjustable top leg straps allow for a firmer, closer, and safer fit
- a new press tab installed to clip over the zipper provides better security stopping the zip from moving
- internal stiffener under the zip keeps the gaiter extended to full height
- tough 900 weight outer fabric and inner protective layers also makes SPX gaiters great for brush cutting and line trimming!
With its water repellent tendencies and tougher 900 weight denier external black fabric, SnakeProtex™ Extreme gaiters now offer you even better protection from snake strikes while looking like every day work-wear and lasting the distance.
Weight: approx. 450g each gaiter (just under 16 ounces each or 2lb for the pair).
1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against defects.
Arborgreen has created a streamlined freight policy for customers Australia wide. Note: as of the 8th of September 2021 we have slightly increased our standard freight charge due to rising freight costs.
The policy is as follows:
- Your order is under $400.00 +GST a standard $20.00 freight charge will be added. (ensuring that the goods you have purchased are not bulky^)
- All orders over $400.00 +GST it will be delivered free of charge (ensuring that the goods you have purchased are not bulky^)
^Bulky items are classified but not limited to (long poles, or large heavy boxes/bales). In general bulky items are indicated as such on the product detail page.
Stock Control & Pricing Breaks
Our webstore now indicates an approximate level of items in stock. This is indicated as quantity breaks as follows: 1+, 6+, 12+, 36+, 100+, 250+, 500+, 1000+, 2000+ and 3000+. For example: if we have 5 ARS Florist Scissors in stock this would display as 1+ — if there are 47 in stock it will indicate 36+. As another example: if we have 14,960 Fluted Tree Guards in stock this would indicate as 3000+. The quantity also indicates the number of items as described by the product description; so Florist Scissors are sold individually whereas the 10L Carton Tree Guard is sold in boxes of 150 – in the later case 100+ items refers to 100+ boxes of 150 (or over 15,000 Carton Tree Guards in stock).
Please note: our webstore stock levels are accurate to within the last hour; if you order an item that has since sold out, we will promptly notify you as to when your order will be fulfilled. Some items may be indicated as Special Order items or display a custom message as to when stock is due.
Pricing breaks: many items in our store display pricing breaks. The number of items indicated in pricing breaks can vary a lot between different products. Often with horticulture tools such as secatuers and loppers, the pricing breaks may relate to the number of items in a box or total number of items in a carton; so if you need several secateurs, and order per box or carton, you save more as we save time packing your order. Items such as tree guards, bamboo canes and hardwood stakes often have price breaks set to fill a standard palette size; thus savings or efficiency gains are made in the storage and transport of these items.