Pellenc Rasion 2 SMART Electronic Lawn Mower
The RASION 2 SMART Electronic mower has been designed to operate quietly – just 93db. The Rasion is ideal for councils & contractors who operate in noise sensitive areas and garden care specialists who want a quieter, light weight and environmentally friendly option in a professional quality mower. No fuel to deal with and up to 5 hours run time (or 5,400m.sq) on a single charge — simply swap the battery over to keep on mowing!
Very easy to handle, light and compact, Rasion 2 is easy to transport and offers exceptional mowing quality. An efficient machine that incorporates a new electronic management system with an IMS* circuit board, which allows for improved heat dissipation. The new Easy & Smart models also incorporate brushless direct drive in-wheel motors thus eliminating gears, reducing noise and increasing efficiency.
Quite please, we're mowing!
- 91 dB at speed 3 and 93dB at maximum power
- New silent Brushless wheel motor with direct drive
- Can be used in noise sensitive residential areas at any time of day
- Can be equipped to use the 1500 ULB or 1100, 700 ULB Li_ion batteries or even the new ALPHA 520 battery for short runs
- Exceptionally low vibration rate of 0.7m/s² (compared to 4.5m/s² for a petrol mower)
- Easy to manoeuvre thanks to its Zero Turn front swivel wheels and lightweight composition
- 2 wheel-locking positions: free-turning or guided steering – very smooth transition
- The handlebar and controls can be adjusted to the user’s height
- Compact & safe to clean
- Lightweight: 28kg Rasion EASY / 30kg Rasion SMART
No Mess, No Fuel Smell
- No petrol fuel management or consumption, which avoids fouling and reduces maintenance
- Extended running time thanks to very high motor efficiency of 93%
- Low noise and no fuel smell or exhaust gases, making it possible to work in noise sensitive residential areas and at all times of the day
- 1,600 W power and cutting width: 60 cm, 6 cutting heights: 25 to 75mm in 10mm increments
- Running time on a single charge: up to 5 hours – 5,400 m²
- Electronic management with the new IMS* circuit board. This allows for improved heat dissipation, absorbing power peaks during intensive mowing without reducing the blade speed
- Automatic anti-jam system, reverse rotation of the blades to remove excess grass from the deck while keeping the mower running (Pellenc Patent)
- Cutting efficiency is 30% higher than that of a conventional mower
- Perfect mowing with dual synchronized blades
- Universal blades (collection + mulching) as standard
- Better compacting of box contents thanks to finer mowing: 70 L, i.e. more than 10 kg of grass
- Even mowing with no wheel traces on the ground, selectable ground speed: 2/3/4/5 km/h
- Time-saving thanks to adaptation of the blade-rotation speed according to the density of the grass (ICC** infrared sensor - standard on the SMART model)
- Work in any weather: IP54 waterproofing
PELLENC offer a 3 Year Commercial Warranty on all batteries and equipment*
*Vinion and Prunion warranty applicable only if tool is serviced annually by an approved Pellenc dealer.
Arborgreen has created a streamlined freight policy for customers Australia wide. Note: as of the 8th of September 2021 we have increased our standard freight charge due to rising freight costs.
The policy is as follows:
- Your order is under $400.00 +GST a standard $20.00 freight charge will be added. (ensuring that the goods you have purchased are not bulky^)
- All orders over $400.00 +GST it will be delivered free of charge (ensuring that the goods you have purchased are not bulky^)
^Bulky items are classified but not limited to (long poles, or large heavy boxes/bales). In general bulky items are indicated as such on the product detail page.
Stock Control & Pricing Breaks
Our webstore now indicates an approximate level of items in stock. This is indicated as quantity breaks as follows: 1+, 6+, 12+, 36+, 100+, 250+, 500+, 1000+, 2000+ and 3000+. For example: if we have 5 ARS Florist Scissors in stock this would display as 1+ — if there are 47 in stock it will indicate 36+. As another example: if we have 14,960 Fluted Tree Guards in stock this would indicate as 3000+. The quantity also indicates the number of items as described by the product description; so Florist Scissors are sold individually whereas the 10L Carton Tree Guard is sold in boxes of 150 – in the later case 100+ items refers to 100+ boxes of 150 (or over 15,000 Carton Tree Guards in stock).
Please note: our webstore stock levels are accurate to within the last hour; if you order an item that has since sold out, we will promptly notify you as to when your order will be fulfilled. Some items may be indicated as Special Order items or display a custom message as to when stock is due.
Pricing breaks: many items in our store display pricing breaks. The number of items indicated in pricing breaks can vary a lot between different products. Often with horticulture tools such as secatuers and loppers, the pricing breaks may relate to the number of items in a box or total number of items in a carton; so if you need several secateurs, and order per box or carton, you save more as we save time packing your order. Items such as tree guards, bamboo canes and hardwood stakes often have price breaks set to fill a standard palette size; thus savings or efficiency gains are made in the storage and transport of these items.