Pellenc Airion 3 Super Quiet Blower
Weighing just 2.55kg the Airion 3 blower is easy to use and durable in any climate conditions. Designed to meet professional demands for reliability, power and efficiency the Airion 3 blower can also be used for several hours without fatigue, especially in the wrist. Quiet and powerful the Airion is an ideal choice for councils and contractors in urban settings. Work for longer in sensitive areas such as schools, nursing homes, community areas, botanic gardens and parkland areas.
- The tool stays perfectly balanced during operation, regardless of the speed
- The lightest hand blower: 2.55kg with the actual weight of the cable held in the hand
- Minimises potential musculo-skeletal problems through respect for vertical axis of work, from shoulder to wrist
- Angled suction to counteracts the swing effect greatly reducing the effort required to work with the blower
- Angled suction keeps noise levels low for local residents
- Only 79dB
- Can be used in sensitive areas at any time of day.
- Effective unmatched thrust of 17.5N
- Actual air flow of 920m3/hr with the round nozzle
- Four interchangeable nozzles for different uses
- Comfortable when working for long periods with optimal balance
- Battery life remaining shown by pressing on the speed selector switch (1 to 4 LEDs).
- Sealing level IP54 protecting it from dust and rain
- Tough turbine body in magnesium alloy for greater service life
- Tough PP co-polymer intake and outlet hoses for greater shock resistance (15 joules).
PELLENC offer a 3 Year Commercial Warranty on all batteries and equipment*
*Vinion and Prunion warranty applicable only if tool is serviced annually by an approved Pellenc dealer.
The low noise level is its greatest advantage. Its second strong point is how easy it is on the user, in particular thanks to the lightweight tool and battery. The comfortable harness spreads the load well, reducing the strain on the user and boosting productivity. The battery packs a lot of power. We use it 90% of the time, for all the usual kinds of garden work. The added bonus is the quick-connect power system, which can be unplugged if you need to put the tool down. It also lets you work safely, as it disconnects itself if it gets caught up during use.
Laure FANCUILLO – Principal landscape designer, Jardins SESTIAN – France
Arborgreen has created a streamlined freight policy for customers Australia wide. Note: as of the 8th of September 2021 we have slightly increased our standard freight charge due to rising freight costs.
The policy is as follows:
- Your order is under $400.00 +GST a standard $20.00 freight charge will be added. (ensuring that the goods you have purchased are not bulky^)
- All orders over $400.00 +GST it will be delivered free of charge (ensuring that the goods you have purchased are not bulky^)
^Bulky items are classified but not limited to (long poles, or large heavy boxes/bales). In general bulky items are indicated as such on the product detail page.
Stock Control & Pricing Breaks
Our webstore now indicates an approximate level of items in stock. This is indicated as quantity breaks as follows: 1+, 6+, 12+, 36+, 100+, 250+, 500+, 1000+, 2000+ and 3000+. For example: if we have 5 ARS Florist Scissors in stock this would display as 1+ — if there are 47 in stock it will indicate 36+. As another example: if we have 14,960 Fluted Tree Guards in stock this would indicate as 3000+. The quantity also indicates the number of items as described by the product description; so Florist Scissors are sold individually whereas the 10L Carton Tree Guard is sold in boxes of 150 – in the later case 100+ items refers to 100+ boxes of 150 (or over 15,000 Carton Tree Guards in stock).
Please note: our webstore stock levels are accurate to within the last hour; if you order an item that has since sold out, we will promptly notify you as to when your order will be fulfilled. Some items may be indicated as Special Order items or may display a custom message as to when stock is due.
Pricing breaks: many items in our store display pricing breaks. The number of items indicated in pricing breaks can vary a lot between different products. Often with horticulture tools such as secatuers and loppers, the pricing breaks may relate to the number of items in a box or total number of items in a carton; so if you need several secateurs, and order per box or carton, you save more as we save time packing your order. Items such as tree guards, bamboo canes and hardwood stakes often have price breaks set to fill a standard palette size; thus savings or efficiency gains are made in the storage and transport of these items.