Pellenc Fixion 2 Tying Machine
The lightweight FIXION 2 tying machine simplifies vineyard maintenance with capacity to fix up to 12,000 ties per day. It quickly and efficiently carries out a job that is often long and tedious.
Features and specifications
- Improved productivity, great freedom of movement
- Lightweight: tool + built-in battery = 800g
- Up to 50% of time saved when compared with manual tying
- Battery life: up to 15,000 ties / charge cycle
- Small Reel on-board: 450 ties per reel
- Large Reel on the belt: 1500 ties per reel
- Spool selector: 4 levels
- Maximum tying diameter: 25mm
- Updated design features ergonomic handle
- Easy, quick reel replacement
Fixion 2 tying machine is lightweight and very easy to handle. The tool’s on-board reel facilitates tying. There is no more wire snagging on the belt. We can move freely and tie efficiently for an entire day.
Sébastien & Philippe BARNEOUD – Winegrowers – Pertuis (France)
Available tie rolls:
- Standard: breaks down after 10 to 12 months of use according to climatic conditions, load, and quality of the trellising wire
- Biodegradable: starts to disintegrate after 8 to 10 months depending on use. The photo-degradable additive accelerates degradation of the envelope
- Stainless steel: slow disintegration; used for cordon system vines and the installation of irrigation pipes
- 0.36 paper tie: breaks down after 6 to 9 months depending on use. The paper retains moisture which is conducive to breakdown of the tie, average tie strength =9kg
- 0.44 paper tie: breaks down after 6 to 9 months depending on use. The paper retains moisture, which is conducive to breakdown of the tie
Average tie strength = 14kg, except 0.36 paper = 9kg
Arborgreen has created a Free Freight policy for customers Australia wide.
Your goods will be delivered FREE of charge if your order:
- No bulky items are in your order (ie: long poles or large heavy boxes/bales), and
- Total order value is over $330.00 incl. GST
If your goods value is under $330 incl. GST, a default freight cost of $16.50 incl. GST applies.
If your order is over $330 incl. GST, but includes bulky goods and/or is going to a non-metro delivery address, your freight and handling cost will be calculated personally and someone from customer support will be in touch with you shortly.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (to the email address you provided at checkout stage).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Goods are typically sent via contract courier service (TNT, Fastway, Toll Ipec or StarTrack) within 1-3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
Overseas enquiries - contact us at email@example.com
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.