Clogger DefenderPro Trousers - XLarge, 100-106cm (was T21DPXL)
Designed for ground crew tree worker professionals; Clogger DefenderPRO trousers offer a tough outer whilst being full stretch, lightweight and cool to wear.
DefenderPRO chainsaw trousers provide the ultimate line of long-lasting defense. Engineered for the toughest terrain and conditions but also lightweight; weighing less that 1kg. They now feature vents to stay cooler in hot conditions and dual reflective bands for high visibility in low light conditions at dusk and dawn.
- Certified by Bureau Veritas NZ Ltd to AS/NZS4453.3:1997
- Constructed with Arrestex HP advanced chainsaw protection fabric which is light, cool and quick drying, rated to 20m/s
- Front protection from waist to the ankle
- Durable 4-way stretch nylon/lycra outer
- Dual reflective hoops on both legs
- 2 fixed vents to stay cooler on hot days
- 2 large zipped pockets
- Mesh lining
- Elasticized waist
- Opening at hem to remove debris
- Lock stitched seams and reinforced stress points
- Suitable for professional use by forestry, tree worker and arborist ground crews
Sizing in cm (inches): Size - Waist - Leg
- 2XS - 78(31) - 79(31)
- XS - 83(33) - 81(32)
- S - 88(35) - 81(32)
- M - 93(37) - 82(32)
- L- 98(39) - 83(33)
- XL - 103(41) - 84(33)
- 2XL - 108(43) - 84(33)
- 3XL - 113(44.5) - 84(33)
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand
Arborgreen has created a streamlined freight policy for customers Australia wide. Note: as of the 8th of September 2021 we have slightly increased our standard freight charge due to rising freight costs.
The policy is as follows:
- Your order is under $400.00 +GST a standard $20.00 freight charge will be added. (ensuring that the goods you have purchased are not bulky^)
- All orders over $400.00 +GST it will be delivered free of charge (ensuring that the goods you have purchased are not bulky^)
^Bulky items are classified but not limited to (long poles, or large heavy boxes/bales). In general bulky items are indicated as such on the product detail page.
Stock Control & Pricing Breaks
Our webstore now indicates an approximate level of items in stock. This is indicated as quantity breaks as follows: 1+, 6+, 12+, 36+, 100+, 250+, 500+, 1000+, 2000+ and 3000+. For example: if we have 5 ARS Florist Scissors in stock this would display as 1+ — if there are 47 in stock it will indicate 36+. As another example: if we have 14,960 Fluted Tree Guards in stock this would indicate as 3000+. The quantity also indicates the number of items as described by the product description; so Florist Scissors are sold individually whereas the 10L Carton Tree Guard is sold in boxes of 150 – in the later case 100+ items refers to 100+ boxes of 150 (or over 15,000 Carton Tree Guards in stock).
Please note: our webstore stock levels are accurate to within the last hour; if you order an item that has since sold out, we will promptly notify you as to when your order will be fulfilled. Some items may be indicated as Special Order items or may display a custom message as to when stock is due.
Pricing breaks: many items in our store display pricing breaks. The number of items indicated in pricing breaks can vary a lot between different products. Often with horticulture tools such as secatuers and loppers, the pricing breaks may relate to the number of items in a box or total number of items in a carton; so if you need several secateurs, and order per box or carton, you save more as we save time packing your order. Items such as tree guards, bamboo canes and hardwood stakes often have price breaks set to fill a standard palette size; thus savings or efficiency gains are made in the storage and transport of these items.