PELLENC Selion T220-300 Electronic C/Saw Telesc. 2.3-3.0m ** Ex. Demo **
Selion Pole Saws by Pellenc are innovative electronic pruning saws ideal for orchards, botanic gardens, urban zones and forestry work. Featuring a lightweight fixed or telescopic carbon fibre pole the Selion pole saws utilize the innovative range of Pellenc battery harness backpacks ensuring you can work all day, or more, on a single charge.
Ex. Demo Model - Save 20% strictly while stocks last - 2 in stock as at 11 Feb. 2020 - Call 1300 760 642
With low noise levels, no fumes, low vibration and long run times from the high capacity batteries; Pellenc tools are a popular choice for councils and contractors operating in urban areas. Demonstration days or demo tools are available - please call us on 1300 760 642 to find out more.
- 1,200W Brusless motor (equivalent to 1.83in³ combustion chainsaw)
- 3 models with fixed or telescopic pole (up to 3m)
- Guide length: 25cm, chain pitch/# of links: ¼ ’’ 25AP / 58E
- Minimum battery life of one work day
- Automatic chain tension with integrated retractable wrench key
- Multi-position tilting head: +90°/-45°
- Chain speed: 33.8 f/sec, noise level (LPA): P180 84dB(A), T150/200 82dB(A), T200/300 80dB(A)
- Time saving, low maintenance, no fumes, no petrol cost or refueling mess
- Electronic control of oil flow rate via cutting force required; up to 30% less chain oil used
PELLENC offer a 3 Year Commercial Warranty on all batteries and equipment*
*Vinion and Prunion warranty applicable only if tool is serviced annually by an approved Pellenc dealer.
Arborgreen has created a Free Freight policy for customers Australia wide.
Your goods will be delivered FREE of charge if your order:
- No bulky items are in your order (ie: long poles or large heavy boxes/bales), and
- Total order value is over $330.00 incl. GST
If your goods value is under $330 incl. GST, a default freight cost of $16.50 incl. GST applies.
If your order is over $330 incl. GST, but includes bulky goods and/or is going to a non-metro delivery address, your freight and handling cost will be calculated personally and someone from customer support will be in touch with you shortly.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (to the email address you provided at checkout stage).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Goods are typically sent via contract courier service (TNT, Fastway, Toll Ipec or StarTrack) within 1-3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
Overseas enquiries - contact us at email@example.com
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.