Kestrel 3500 Weather Meter, Yellow
The Kestrel 3500 is the most powerful of the Kestrel 3000 series, measuring temperature, wind speeds, barometric phenomena and pressure trends for up to 3 hours or even longer if needed. The Kestrel 3500 is perfect for the user who needs important weather data, but who doesn’t require the ability to store the numbers for review at a later time. The Kestrel 3500 hand held meter was designed with the same simplicity of the Kestrel 1000 in mind, but with the ability to do much more advanced tasks included in its design.
Kestrel 3500 Features and Functions
- Barometric pressure
- Relative humidity
- Heat stress index
- Wet bulb temperature
- Wind chill
- Air, water, and snow
- Current wind speed
- Average wind speed
- Maximum wind gust
- Real-time clock
- Waterproof and floats
- Large easy-to-read display with backlight
- Data hold function
- High precision pressure sensor
- Quick response, external thermistor
- Forecast weather with pressure trend indicator
- Humidity sensor can be re-calibrated in the field with our Relative Humidity Calibration Kit
- Patented user-replaceable impeller
- Reliable, portable and easy to use
- Protective cover with sure-grip over molding
- A slip-on protective cover
- Neck lanyard
- CR2032 coin cell battery (Average life 300 hours)
- 5 Year Warranty
- Kestrel Certificate of Conformity
Arborgreen has created a Free Freight policy for customers Australia wide.
Your goods will be delivered FREE of charge if your order:
- No bulky items are in your order (ie: long poles or large heavy boxes/bales), and
- Total order value is over $330.00 incl. GST
If your goods value is under $330 incl. GST, a default freight cost of $16.50 incl. GST applies.
If your order is over $330 incl. GST, but includes bulky goods and/or is going to a non-metro delivery address, your freight and handling cost will be calculated personally and someone from customer support will be in touch with you shortly.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (to the email address you provided at checkout stage).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Goods are typically sent via contract courier service (TNT, Fastway, Toll Ipec or StarTrack) within 1-3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
Overseas enquiries - contact us at email@example.com
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.