Pellenc Rasion SMART Electronic Lawn Mower
The RASION 2 Easy & Smart mowers have been designed to operate quietly – just 93db. The Rasion is ideal for councils & contractors who operate in noise sensitive areas and garden care specialists who want a quieter, light weight and environmentally friendly option in a professional quality mower. No fuel to deal with and up to 5 hours run time (or 5,400m.sq) on a single charge — simply swap the battery over to keep on mowing!
Very easy to handle, light and compact, Rasion 2 is easy to transport and offers exceptional mowing quality. An efficient machine that incorporates a new electronic management system with an IMS* circuit board, which allows for improved heat dissipation. The new Easy & Smart models also incorporate brushless direct drive in-wheel motors thus eliminating gears, reducing noise and increasing efficiency.
Quite please, we're mowing!
- 91 dB at speed 3 and 93dB at maximum power
- New silent Brushless wheel motor with direct drive
- Can be used in noise sensitive residential areas at any time of day
- Can be equipped to use the 1500 ULB or 1100, 700 ULB Li_ion batteries or even the new ALPHA 520 battery for short runs
- Exceptionally low vibration rate of 0.7m/s² (compared to 4.5m/s² for a petrol mower)
- Easy to manoeuvre thanks to its Zero Turn front swivel wheels and lightweight composition
- 2 wheel-locking positions: free-turning or guided steering – very smooth transition
- The handlebar and controls can be adjusted to the user’s height
- Compact & safe to clean
- Lightweight: 28kg Rasion EASY / 30kg Rasion SMART
No Mess, No Fuel Smell
- No petrol fuel management or consumption, which avoids fouling and reduces maintenance
- Extended running time thanks to very high motor efficiency of 93%
- Low noise and no fuel smell or exhaust gases, making it possible to work in noise sensitive residential areas and at all times of the day
- 1,600 W power and cutting width: 60 cm, 6 cutting heights: 25 to 75mm in 10mm increments
- Running time on a single charge: up to 5 hours – 5,400 m²
- Electronic management with the new IMS* circuit board. This allows for improved heat dissipation, absorbing power peaks during intensive mowing without reducing the blade speed
- Automatic anti-jam system, reverse rotation of the blades to remove excess grass from the deck while keeping the mower running (Pellenc Patent)
- Cutting efficiency is 30% higher than that of a conventional mower
- Perfect mowing with dual synchronized blades
- Universal blades (collection + mulching) as standard
- Better compacting of box contents thanks to finer mowing: 70 L, i.e. more than 10 kg of grass
- Even mowing with no wheel traces on the ground, selectable ground speed: 2/3/4/5 km/h
- Time-saving thanks to adaptation of the blade-rotation speed according to the density of the grass (ICC** infrared sensor - standard on the SMART model)
- Work in any weather: IP54 waterproofing
Arborgreen has created a Free Freight policy for customers Australia wide.
Your goods will be delivered FREE of charge if your order:
- No bulky items are in your order (ie: long poles or large heavy boxes/bales), and
- Total order value is over $330.00 incl. GST
If your goods value is under $330 incl. GST, a default freight cost of $16.50 incl. GST applies.
If your order is over $330 incl. GST, but includes bulky goods and/or is going to a non-metro delivery address, your freight and handling cost will be calculated personally and someone from customer support will be in touch with you shortly.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (to the email address you provided at checkout stage).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Goods are typically sent via contract courier service (TNT, Fastway, Toll Ipec or StarTrack) within 1-3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
Overseas enquiries - contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at email@example.com.