Pellenc Airion 3 Super Quiet Blower
Weighing just 2.55kg the Airion 3 blower is easy to use and durable in any climate conditions. Designed to meet professional demands for reliability, power and efficiency the Airion 3 blower can also be used for several hours without fatigue, especially in the wrist. Quiet and powerful the Airion is an ideal choice for councils and contractors in urban settings. Work for longer in sensitive areas such as schools, nursing homes, community areas, botanic gardens and parkland areas.
- The tool stays perfectly balanced during operation, regardless of the speed
- The lightest hand blower: 2.55kg with the actual weight of the cable held in the hand
- Minimises potential musculo-skeletal problems through respect for vertical axis of work, from shoulder to wrist
- Angled suction to counteracts the swing effect greatly reducing the effort required to work with the blower
- Angled suction keeps noise levels low for local residents
- Only 79dB
- Can be used in sensitive areas at any time of day.
- Effective unmatched thrust of 17.5N
- Actual air flow of 920m3/hr with the round nozzle
- Four interchangeable nozzles for different uses
- Comfortable when working for long periods with optimal balance
- Battery life remaining shown by pressing on the speed selector switch (1 to 4 LEDs).
- Sealing level IP54 protecting it from dust and rain
- Tough turbine body in magnesium alloy for greater service life
- Tough PP co-polymer intake and outlet hoses for greater shock resistance (15 joules).
PELLENC offer a 3 Year Commercial Warranty on all batteries and equipment*
*Vinion and Prunion warranty applicable only if tool is serviced annually by an approved Pellenc dealer.
The low noise level is its greatest advantage. Its second strong point is how easy it is on the user, in particular thanks to the lightweight tool and battery. The comfortable harness spreads the load well, reducing the strain on the user and boosting productivity. The battery packs a lot of power. We use it 90% of the time, for all the usual kinds of garden work. The added bonus is the quick-connect power system, which can be unplugged if you need to put the tool down. It also lets you work safely, as it disconnects itself if it gets caught up during use.
Laure FANCUILLO – Principal landscape designer, Jardins SESTIAN – France
Arborgreen has created a Free Freight policy for customers Australia wide.
Your goods will be delivered FREE of charge if your order:
- No bulky items are in your order (ie: long poles or large heavy boxes/bales), and
- Total order value is over $330.00 incl. GST
If your goods value is under $330 incl. GST, a default freight cost of $16.50 incl. GST applies.
If your order is over $330 incl. GST, but includes bulky goods and/or is going to a non-metro delivery address, your freight and handling cost will be calculated personally and someone from customer support will be in touch with you shortly.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (to the email address you provided at checkout stage).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Goods are typically sent via contract courier service (TNT, Fastway, Toll Ipec or StarTrack) within 1-3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
Overseas enquiries - contact us at email@example.com
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.