Phytoclean - 20L
PHYTOCLEAN® is a highly effective general purpose micro-biocide and algaecide. Extensively used in Forestry & Agricultural Industries.
Phytophthora Cinnamomi is a destructive soil borne plant pathogen which attacks a wide range of plant species. It's known to cause die-back of susceptible plants in native forests, plantations, farms, nurseries and gardens. It can be a severe threat to plant producers to both the survival of seedlings and contamination of plant stock for gardens, farms and forests.
- Phytoclean is a hard surface application treatment which is Non-Hazardous, Non-Acidic, Non-Caustic, Biodegradable and Non-Bleaching,
- Phytoclean is the only hard surface disinfectant that is registered for the control of Phytophthora cinnamomi. APVMA approval No. 64562/48624,
- Classified as a non-hazardous product which is safe for users with health concerns in the work place. It is non corrosive on the majority of surfaces, and it is not necessary to wash off residue which assists in maintaining a pathogen free environment,
- Highly concentrated making the product very cost effective and thus more effective and economical to use than sodium hypochlorite or phenolic based products,
- High in detergency and wash-ability ensuring there is no residue when used in wash-down situations,
- Unique in its rapid performance and kill time as compared to other products, and is effective in as little as 30 seconds,
- Phytoclean is also an effective antimicrobial for general use as a fungicide and anti bacterial agent. It has also been tested for effectiveness against Didymo – ( Didymosphenia geminate ), chytrid fungus and Mucor,
- It is also effective in controlling algae and moss,
- Phytoclean is available in 5, 20 and 200 litre containers.
A major source of the spread of the disease is via soil adhering to vehicles, machinery, tools and footwear. It's important to follow correct hygiene and wash-down procedures.
Application - Horticulture, Forestry and Agriculture:
- Footbaths, 1 litre / 10L of water
- Washdown for machinery, 2 Litres / 100L Water
- Hard surface and tools, 200ml / 10L of water.
Previously, bleaches, sodium hypochlorite and phenolic based products were recommended. These chemicals have been found to be less effective and more hazardous than quat based products*. In independent testing of four quat based products, Phytoclean was found to be the most effective in inhibiting growth of and killing the fungus. Phytoclean has been used extensively in the Forestry and Agricultural industries in Australia.
Quat is the common name for quaternary ammonium chloride compounds that are anti-microbial cleaning agents that are low in toxicity and corrosivity. They compare very favorable against bleach, the cheaper alternative. Quat has an excellent wide spectrum germ kill ability, film forming residual, low toxicity and corrosivity, simple to use, good shelf life, works in a variety of pH ranges, highly concentrated, no odor, and safe on mostly all surfaces. Phyto means plant.
Arborgreen has created a Free Freight policy for customers Australia wide.
Your goods will be delivered FREE of charge if your order:
- No bulky items are in your order (ie: long poles or large heavy boxes/bales), and
- Total order value is over $330.00 incl. GST
If your goods value is under $330 incl. GST, a default freight cost of $16.50 incl. GST applies.
If your order is over $330 incl. GST, but includes bulky goods and/or is going to a non-metro delivery address, your freight and handling cost will be calculated personally and someone from customer support will be in touch with you shortly.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (to the email address you provided at checkout stage).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Goods are typically sent via contract courier service (TNT, Fastway, Toll Ipec or StarTrack) within 1-3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
Overseas enquiries - contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at email@example.com.