Pellenc Selion M12 Handheld Chainsaw
The SELION M12 pruner is one of a kind, thanks to its weight and its exceptional design, which lends itself to a wide range of potential uses. Selion M12 facilitates the gentle pruning work of shade trees, ornamental trees and robust hedges. It is distinguished by its compactness, fineness and the quality of its cut.
• 1,200 W PELLENC Brushless motor (equivalent to 30 cm³)
• Absence of a clutch and direct drive with the chain gear: more durable and more reliable
• Pruner designed for fruit growers and vineyards
• Minimum battery life of one work day
• Unique thanks to its exclusive design
• Ergonomic Soft Touch handle
• Only 1.7 kg in hand!
• At least € 7 in petrol saved per day
• Time savings
• Low maintenance
• Uses up to 30 % less chain oil
• Noise-free operation
• Zero emissions and zero waste
Safety is paramount and PELLENC has developed 4 innovations to help protect the user:
- Kickback sensor with electronic start-up: this device instantly triggers an electric chain brake in the event of a fall or kickback, and is 8 times more sensitive than a combustion engine operated chainsaw chain brake.
- The second safety feature is part of the tool’s auto-diagnostic system: SELION checks during first use that the electronic kickback sensor is operational, if this is the case, the machine will operate.
- The third safety feature is the double-press start-up trigger: this prevents the accidental start-up of the chainsaw.
- The final safety feature is the use of OREGON chains with little kickback: the kickback phenomenon, if it occurs, will be much less violent than that of a traditional chainsaw.
"I have the entire Espaces Verts range (ULiB 400, 700, and Poly 5 batteries) except Cultivion. Ever since I started using PELLENC tools, my company has changed pace. I do the work more calmly, faster and more comfortably. I often use the Selion M12 pruner and Helion hedge trimmers, two products that I really like. Besides that, I confirm the savings that the products that use PELLENC batteries bring me. I also appreciate the professional service."
Franco Pizzolorusso – Andria – Italie
Arborgreen has created a Free Freight policy for customers Australia wide.
Your goods will be delivered FREE of charge if your order:
- No bulky items are in your order (ie: long poles or large heavy boxes/bales), and
- Total order value is over $330.00 incl. GST
If your goods value is under $330 incl. GST, a default freight cost of $16.50 incl. GST applies.
If your order is over $330 incl. GST, but includes bulky goods and/or is going to a non-metro delivery address, your freight and handling cost will be calculated personally and someone from customer support will be in touch with you shortly.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (to the email address you provided at checkout stage).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Goods are typically sent via contract courier service (TNT, Fastway, Toll Ipec or StarTrack) within 1-3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
Overseas enquiries - contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at email@example.com.