Pellenc Excelion Alpha D Handle Style Trimmer with Semi-Auto Tap Cut Head
New to Arborgreen for 2019 is the Excelion Alpha D-Handle style line trimmer. This line trimmer is a great addition to operators who already own Pellenc tools or for those new to the tool system.
This innovative line trimmer features the option of using it with an existing Pellenc battery back or the plugin counterweight Alpha 260 or 520 Li-ion battery (6Ah & 12Ah capacity respectively).
The Excelion Alpha features:
• ALPHA CUT Semi-auto Tap Head
• Cutting diameter of 400mm, 6400rpm with 3mm wire
• Ergonomic carrying strap, progressive trigger control
• Adjustable looped handle
• Remaining battery life on startup (with Alpha battery)
• Clip-in counterweight with connector cable allows attachment to the high capacity ULiB backpack batteries
• Motor + SMI technology with increased heat exchange offers more power
• 3 speeds: 4,000 / 5,800 / 6,400rpm
• Wire loading with Alpha Cut diam 2.4: 5m
• Cutting time with Alpha 260 battery: 40min to 1hr 45min
• Cutting time with Alpha 520 battery: 1hr 30min to 3hrs 30min
Price includes counterweight & adaptor cord to ULiB batteries. The Alpha 260 & 520 plugin batteries will be available from June 2019.
Call us to discuss other options on 1300 760 642
PELLENC offer a 2 year Factory Warranty on all electronic tools in their range and a 3 year warranty on the ULiB battery range*.
* 2 year warranty on Vinion batteries.
Arborgreen has created a Free Freight policy for customers Australia wide.
Your goods will be delivered FREE of charge if your order:
- No bulky items are in your order (ie: long poles or large heavy boxes/bales), and
- Total order value is over $330.00 incl. GST
If your goods value is under $330 incl. GST, a default freight cost of $16.50 incl. GST applies.
If your order is over $330 incl. GST, but includes bulky goods and/or is going to a non-metro delivery address, your freight and handling cost will be calculated personally and someone from customer support will be in touch with you shortly.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (to the email address you provided at checkout stage).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Goods are typically sent via contract courier service (TNT, Fastway, Toll Ipec or StarTrack) within 1-3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
Overseas enquiries - contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at email@example.com.