Pellenc CityCut for Excelion 2000, Counter rotating blades
The new CITY CUT cutting head, which is particularly suited to the maintenance of urban spaces and weeding without pesticides or projections, completes the range of cutting heads compatible with the EXCELION 2000. In fact, the counter-rotation technology (exclusive to PELLENC) avoids projections (plant, gravel, stones, etc.) caused by conventional cutting heads and their consequences, such as broken windshields and windows, etc.
• No dangerous projections when doing weeding working in urban settings
• High productivity
• Perfect finishing on curbs, around trees and along fences
• Unique counter-rotation technology
• High cutting capacity
• Fewer consumables, easy blade maintenance
• Does not damage the urban infrastructure
• Quick change head
• Steel bell resists abrasions on asphalt
• No plastic wire waste
• Meets the “Zero Phyto” charter for alternative weed removal in urban areas
Max. rotational speed of blades (Eco mode): 400rpm
Max. rotational speed of blades (Standard mode): 800rpm
Cutting diameter: 230mm
Noise level (LWA): 102 dB(A)
PELLENC offer a 3 Year Commercial Warranty on all batteries and equipment*
*Vinion and Prunion warranty applicable only if tool is serviced annually by an approved Pellenc dealer.
Arborgreen has created a Free Freight policy for customers Australia wide.
Your goods will be delivered FREE of charge if your order:
- No bulky items are in your order (ie: long poles or large heavy boxes/bales), and
- Total order value is over $330.00 incl. GST
If your goods value is under $330 incl. GST, a default freight cost of $16.50 incl. GST applies.
If your order is over $330 incl. GST, but includes bulky goods and/or is going to a non-metro delivery address, your freight and handling cost will be calculated personally and someone from customer support will be in touch with you shortly.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (to the email address you provided at checkout stage).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Goods are typically sent via contract courier service (TNT, Fastway, Toll Ipec or StarTrack) within 1-3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
Overseas enquiries - contact us at email@example.com
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.