Pellenc Selion C21HD Compact 30cm Bar Arborist Chainsaw
Pruning trees requires specialised knowledge and suitable equipment. PELLENC offers arborists a model that will meet their expectations in terms of weight, balance, manoeuvrability and power. Equipped with numerous innovations, the new SELION C21 HD chainsaw has more torque and is the lightest on the market.
• Specifically designed for arborists, for use with the ultra-flat POLY 5 battery.
• PELLENC Brushless motor 2,000 W (equivalent to 45cm3)
• New motor for even better performance (increased torque).
• New magnesium casing for better chip evacuation.
• New guide for constant and optimal chain tension.
• Battery life provides a full day of pruning work.
• Weighs only 2 kg.
• The claw enables a more solid grip on branches and trunks.
• Reinforced front hand guard.
• At least €7 in petrol saved per day.
• Time savings.
• Low maintenance.
• Up to 30 % less chain oil used
• Noise-free operation.
• Zero emissions and zero waste.
Four Innovative safety mechanisms
- Kickback sensor with electronic start-up instantly triggers an electric chain brake in the event of a fall or kickback, and is 8 times more sensitive than a petrol operated chainsaw chain brake.
- Tool auto-diagnostic system. SELION checks during first use that the electronic kickback sensor is operational, if this is the case, the machine will operate.
- The double-press start-up trigger prevents accidental start-up of the chainsaw.
- Low kickback OREGON® chains: the kickback phenomenon, if it occurs, will be much less violent.
The shape of the magnesium casing offers improved evacuation of swarf, increased solidity and optimal lightness.
Automatic chain tension
The chain guide is mounted on a spring which allows the chain to tighten automatically.
Electronic management of oil flow
The system adjusts chain lubrication according to the cutting force required.
A folding key is integrated
This wrench re-tightens the chain and gives quick access to the pin and the chain.
Arborgreen has created a Free Freight policy for customers Australia wide.
Your goods will be delivered FREE of charge if your order:
- No bulky items are in your order (ie: long poles or large heavy boxes/bales), and
- Total order value is over $330.00 incl. GST
If your goods value is under $330 incl. GST, a default freight cost of $16.50 incl. GST applies.
If your order is over $330 incl. GST, but includes bulky goods and/or is going to a non-metro delivery address, your freight and handling cost will be calculated personally and someone from customer support will be in touch with you shortly.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (to the email address you provided at checkout stage).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Goods are typically sent via contract courier service (TNT, Fastway, Toll Ipec or StarTrack) within 1-3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
Overseas enquiries - contact us at email@example.com
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.