PELLENC Cultivion Electric Hoe
The CULTIVION soil cultivator is the only one of its kind in the world and can be used across a large range of applications from working the soil to weeding. Cultivion’s light weight and stability means that it can work quickly and efficiently at the foot of vines and trees, and in market gardens. CULTIVION can work both at the surface and at depth.
• Fast and comfortable work.
• Low maintenance.
• Enough battery life for a full days work
• Uses: hoeing, weeding, soil aeration, etc.
• Multi-purpose battery.
• 4 work speeds adapted to the use.
• 5 toothed-blades for different uses
• Work at depth or on the surface with 9 easily adjustable positions.
• Minimal footprint and optimum handling
• Hoeing is the equivalent of 2 watering operations.
• An alternative to chemical Weed killers.
• Zero emissions and zero waste.
• No disturbing noise pollution or odours
In contrast to motorised cultivators, CULTIVION is stable when working, without the need to use force on the machine. CULTIVION has been designed to work in reverse, which eliminates the need to walk over the areas that have already been worked.
CULTIVION’s blades work in an oscillating motion. Their extremely rapid movement (up to 885 strokes/minute) provides the tool with the power and performance needed to facilitate soil penetration.
With the different blades, you can easily adapt to all working environments. Rapid blade changing tile means you can move from one application straight to another.
Arborgreen has created a Free Freight policy for customers Australia wide.
Your goods will be delivered FREE of charge if your order:
- No bulky items are in your order (ie: long poles or large heavy boxes/bales), and
- Total order value is over $330.00 incl. GST
If your goods value is under $330 incl. GST, a default freight cost of $16.50 incl. GST applies.
If your order is over $330 incl. GST, but includes bulky goods and/or is going to a non-metro delivery address, your freight and handling cost will be calculated personally and someone from customer support will be in touch with you shortly.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (to the email address you provided at checkout stage).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Goods are typically sent via contract courier service (TNT, Fastway, Toll Ipec or StarTrack) within 1-3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
Overseas enquiries - contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at email@example.com.