Slasher Pelargonic Acid Herbicide - 5L
Slasher Weedkiller is a Registered Organic herbicide that is glyphosate-free and rapidly kills weeds, moss, algae and lichen. Use it in gardens, paths, drive-ways, around buildings and as a spot spray in lawns.
- Note: this is Commercial Strength 525g/L
- Kills weeds, moss, algae and lichen on contact
- Rapid action, desiccating plants within hours
- Doesn’t require heat or sunlight to work
- Can be used anywhere in the garden and around the house
- Active ingredient made from plant oils (GM free)
- No lasting spray residues (100% biodegradable within a few days)
- Does not contain glyphosate
- Registered Organic for use in organic farms and gardens
- 525 g/L NONANOIC ACID, typical dilution 70ml per litre of water
Slasher Weedkiller is a non-selective contact weedkiller. Thorough coverage is needed when spraying because any parts you miss won’t be killed. Take care when spraying around your favourite plants as any spray drift will also damage them. Do not apply to wet weeds or if rain is imminent as the extra moisture will dilute the spray and weaken its impact.
Independant trials have validated that SLASHER ORGANIC WEED KILLER is considerably more cost effective than the standard Organic weed killers. It can be used where other herbicide sprays pose a potential risk to public health and safety; can drift long distances onto sensitive plants causing irreversible effects, and where lasting soil residues can be taken up by surrounding plants and cause long term physiological damage.
Slasher Weedkiller is made from plant oils (GM-free) which have been converted into a natural acid called nonanoic acid (also known as pelargonic acid). Nonanoic acid can be found in pelargoniums in large quantities and is also produced in other plants when stressed.
Nonanoic acid occurs naturally in plants and is regularly used in the processing of fruits and added to foods.
Arborgreen has created a Free Freight policy for customers Australia wide.
Your goods will be delivered FREE of charge if your order:
- No bulky items are in your order (ie: long poles or large heavy boxes/bales), and
- Total order value is over $330.00 incl. GST
If your goods value is under $330 incl. GST, a default freight cost of $16.50 incl. GST applies.
If your order is over $330 incl. GST, but includes bulky goods and/or is going to a non-metro delivery address, your freight and handling cost will be calculated personally and someone from customer support will be in touch with you shortly.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (to the email address you provided at checkout stage).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Goods are typically sent via contract courier service (TNT, Fastway, Toll Ipec or StarTrack) within 1-3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
Overseas enquiries - contact us at email@example.com
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.