Mallee Corflute Welded Guard 450mm High, 200mm sides
Mallee Corflute tree guards are a rigid & durable, ideal for protecting young trees from wind damage, spray drift and foraging animals. They are fast to install and remain presentable much longer than other forms of tree guard.
Unlike earlier versions which had to be joined together, these guards are welded at one seam, and folded at the corners. Used with our 'no-spin' rectangular hardwood stakes these are one of the fastest tree guards to install.
- Protects young plants and trees during the crucial first years
- Helps protect from herbicide drift
- Flat packed for easy transport
- Easy to remove without damaging the plant
- Long life span; the guards can often be re-used a 2nd or 3rd time
- Old guards can be collected and recycled into other products; for our South Australian customers you can drop them into our Mount Barker warehouse for collection
- Fast install - simply pop-open and insert the 'no-spin' stake into the specially pre-cut slits
- Combine with Jute Tree Squares (TMJ3737) to control weed growth
- Dimensions: 450mm high x 200mm wide sides.
Use with our 11x38mm rectangular hardwood stake (sold separately). The rectangular shape prevents the guards from spinning around and damaging the plant*
Custom Print available for large volumes; contact us on 1300 760 642 for details.
Stakes (sold separately): PL113875, Australian hardwood stakes 11x38x750mm - refer to related products below.
*for high wind environments such as coastal zones a second stake or bamboo cane is often recommended.
Arborgreen has created a Free Freight policy for customers Australia wide.
Your goods will be delivered FREE of charge if your order:
- No bulky items are in your order (ie: long poles or large heavy boxes/bales), and
- Total order value is over $330.00 incl. GST
If your goods value is under $330 incl. GST, a default freight cost of $16.50 incl. GST applies.
If your order is over $330 incl. GST, but includes bulky goods and/or is going to a non-metro delivery address, your freight and handling cost will be calculated personally and someone from customer support will be in touch with you shortly.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (to the email address you provided at checkout stage).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Goods are typically sent via contract courier service (TNT, Fastway, Toll Ipec or StarTrack) within 1-3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
Overseas enquiries - contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at email@example.com.