Pellenc Helion2 Compact Hedger (63cm cutterbar included)
HELION hedge trimmers are efficient tools which meet the needs of professionals in terms of power and trimming quality. Their odourless operation and light weight allow the user to work comfortably when trimming hedges, ornamental trees and also for pruning with the new HELION 2 COMPACT.
• Cutting power designed for pruning and finishing HELION 2 COMPACT.
• Anti-locking blades system.
• Fast Connector System: for rapid tool connection and disconnection HELION 2 COMPACT.
• Best compromise between vibrations/cutting capacity.
• Enough battery life for a full day’s work.
• Waterproofing level of IP?54 HELION 2 COMPACT
• Work quietly.
• Odourless and pollution-free operation.
• Zero emissions and zero waste.
• Soft Touch rotating handgrip.
• Its light weight improves working conditions.
• Quick Switch system with four types of interchangeable cutter bars on the same engine.
• Retractable trigger HELION 2 COMPACT
• At least $12.00 in petrol saved per day.
• 1 motor with different blade sizes.
• Low maintenance.
• No use of blended fuel.
• Multi-purpose battery
PELLENC offer a 3 Year Commercial Warranty on all batteries and equipment*
*Vinion and Prunion warranty applicable only if tool is serviced annually by an approved Pellenc dealer.
Arborgreen has created a Free Freight policy for customers Australia wide.
Your goods will be delivered FREE of charge if your order:
- No bulky items are in your order (ie: long poles or large heavy boxes/bales), and
- Total order value is over $330.00 incl. GST
If your goods value is under $330 incl. GST, a default freight cost of $16.50 incl. GST applies.
If your order is over $330 incl. GST, but includes bulky goods and/or is going to a non-metro delivery address, your freight and handling cost will be calculated personally and someone from customer support will be in touch with you shortly.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (to the email address you provided at checkout stage).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Goods are typically sent via contract courier service (TNT, Fastway, Toll Ipec or StarTrack) within 1-3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
Overseas enquiries - contact us at email@example.com
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.