Sumo 4-Stroke Petrol Powered Post Knocker
Contractor Petrol Powered Post Knocker developed to make the job of driving stakes into the ground effortless. Making stake installation faster, easier and safer.
• Driven by a powerful 4 stroke 35cc engine, fuelled with unleaded straight from the bowser, for complete convenience, this tool is economical as well as efficient to run.
• With a versatile removable machined plastic sleeve, it will drive steel star droppers as well as 25mm, 38mm and 50mm timber stakes and with a simple slide out motion, it will go from a 65m diameter opening to a 82mm diameter. This allows you to easily drive different sized stakes into the ground using minimal effort with a level of accuracy.
• Made from the highest grade materials throughout
• Drive posts in half the time it takes with a manual post knocker
• Faster driving, less over driving and minimal damage to your posts makes the Sumo a much more versatile and handy companion.
• Uses unleaded fuel - no mixing of fuel and oil required
• Environmentally friendly with low emissions, less noise and low fuel comsumption
• Added protection from vibration with the spring cushioned handles
Max Impact Force: 160kg/ 3550lb
Joules: 36j blow per minute (max): 1720/ min
Fitting range without sleeve: 80mm Ø
Fitting range with sleeve: 60mm Ø
Arborgreen has created a Free Freight policy for customers Australia wide. This is a simple and proven system that contributes to your exceptional purchasing experience.
Your goods will be delivered FREE of charge if you order falls under the following categories;
- No bulky items are in your order (ie long poles, or large heavy boxes/bales)
- Goods order value is over $330.00 incl. GST
If your goods value is under $330 incl. GST, a default $16.50 incl. GST will be your freight and handling cost.
If your order is over $330 incl. GST, but includes bulky goods and/or is going to a non-metro delivery address, your freight and handling cost will be calculated personally by one of our customer support team members. Arborgreen typically only charges freight charges at cost.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (to the email address you provided at checkout stage).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. We will normally send your goods via contract courier service (TNT, Fastway, Toll Ipec or StarTrack) within 1-3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
Overseas enquiry - contact us at email@example.com
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.