Sumo 4-Stroke Petrol Powered Post Driver
Contractor Petrol Powered Post Driver developed to make the job of driving stakes into the ground effortless. Making stake installation faster, easier and safer.
Contact us on 1300 760 642 about Hire Options for the SUMO Post Driver - enquiry form here
- Driven by a powerful 4 stroke 35cc engine, fueled with unleaded straight from the bowser this tool is economical as well as efficient to run.
- With a versatile removable machined plastic sleeve it will drive steel star droppers as well as 25mm, 38mm and 50mm timber stakes and with a simple slide out motion, it will go from a 65m diameter opening to a 82mm diameter. This allows you to easily drive different sized stakes into the ground using minimal effort with a level of accuracy.
- Made from the highest grade materials throughout
- Drive posts in half the time it takes with a manual post knocker
- Faster driving with less over driving and minimal damage to your posts makes the Sumo a much more versatile and handy companion
- Uses unleaded fuel - no mixing of fuel and oil required
- Added protection from vibration with spring cushioned handles
Max Impact Force: 160kg/ 3550lb
Joules: 36j blow per minute (max): 1720/ min
Fitting range without sleeve: 80mm Ø
Fitting range with sleeve: 60mm Ø
Arborgreen has created a streamlined freight policy for customers Australia wide. Note: as of the 8th of September 2021 we have increased our standard freight charge due to rising freight costs.
The policy is as follows:
- Your order is under $400.00 +GST a standard $20.00 freight charge will be added. (ensuring that the goods you have purchased are not bulky^)
- All orders over $400.00 +GST it will be delivered free of charge (ensuring that the goods you have purchased are not bulky^)
^Bulky items are classified but not limited to (long poles, or large heavy boxes/bales). In general bulky items are indicated as such on the product detail page.
Stock Control & Pricing Breaks
Our webstore now indicates an approximate level of items in stock. This is indicated as quantity breaks as follows: 1+, 6+, 12+, 36+, 100+, 250+, 500+, 1000+, 2000+ and 3000+. For example: if we have 5 ARS Florist Scissors in stock this would display as 1+ — if there are 47 in stock it will indicate 36+. As another example: if we have 14,960 Fluted Tree Guards in stock this would indicate as 3000+. The quantity also indicates the number of items as described by the product description; so Florist Scissors are sold individually whereas the 10L Carton Tree Guard is sold in boxes of 150 – in the later case 100+ items refers to 100+ boxes of 150 (or over 15,000 Carton Tree Guards in stock).
Please note: our webstore stock levels are accurate to within the last hour; if you order an item that has since sold out, we will promptly notify you as to when your order will be fulfilled. Some items may be indicated as Special Order items or display a custom message as to when stock is due.
Pricing breaks: many items in our store display pricing breaks. The number of items indicated in pricing breaks can vary a lot between different products. Often with horticulture tools such as secatuers and loppers, the pricing breaks may relate to the number of items in a box or total number of items in a carton; so if you need several secateurs, and order per box or carton, you save more as we save time packing your order. Items such as tree guards, bamboo canes and hardwood stakes often have price breaks set to fill a standard palette size; thus savings or efficiency gains are made in the storage and transport of these items.