EnviroDye Herbicide Marking Dye, 5 Litre - Red
Envirodye is a coloured dye used to assist in clear identification of sprayed areas. A simple and cost effective system in all spraying situations to reduce costly problems resulting from over application or missed areas being untreated. Compatible with most herbicides.
It is Non-Toxic – Non-Hazardous – Safe-to-Use – Biodegradable.
- Non-toxic – low mammalian toxicity with no known hazards for normal use
- Good tinctorial strength – effective at relatively low dose rates: 10ml to 15ml per 10 litres
- Non-reactive and low staining – washes off hands and spray equipment much easier than Rhodamine based dyes
- Excellent spray compatibility – Envirodye Red is generally compatible with most common herbicides including phenoxys and glyphosates
Arborgreen has created a Free Freight policy for customers Australia wide.
Your goods will be delivered FREE of charge if your order:
- No bulky items are in your order (ie: long poles or large heavy boxes/bales), and
- Total order value is over $330.00 incl. GST
If your goods value is under $330 incl. GST, a default freight cost of $16.50 incl. GST applies.
If your order is over $330 incl. GST, but includes bulky goods and/or is going to a non-metro delivery address, your freight and handling cost will be calculated personally and someone from customer support will be in touch with you shortly.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (to the email address you provided at checkout stage).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Goods are typically sent via contract courier service (TNT, Fastway, Toll Ipec or StarTrack) within 1-3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
Overseas enquiries - contact us at email@example.com
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.