MACRACOTE Grey 20kg
Controlled Release Fertiliser Macracote® is a coated controlled release compound fertiliser, with trace elements included. The coating of biodegradable wax is tough and flexible, totally dependable under conditions of temperature stress and osmotic pressure.
Macracote® Grey is ideal for natives or wherever a low phosphorus fertilizer is required.
MACRACOTE® - THE BENEFITS
- The unique coating results in high performance release characteristics at both low and high temperatures
- The coated fertiliser releases Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium & trace elements in close proportion to their ratios in the granule
- Uniform nutrient uptake results in a more vigorous plant with enhanced disease resistance, improved stem rigidity and longer vase life in the case of cut flower production
- Can be incorporated into soil mixes or used as top dress or broadcast applications
- Release rates are not affected by leaching, pH, soil moisture, soil texture, organic matter, oxidation/reduction potentials or by the ionic strength of soil solution
- All Macracote® formulations contain trace elements
- A range of 4 to 14 month release products are available as well as low Phosphorus formulations for use on sensitive plant species.
Macracote Grey Plus 20kg - 18 : 1 : 8 + T.E. (Low P). Release Period: 8 to 9 months.
Total Nitrogen (N) 18.3 %w/w
Nitrogen (N) as Urea 11.7 %w/w
Nitrogen (N) as Ammonium 3.7 %w/w
Nitrogen (N) as Nitrate 2.9 %w/w
Total Phosphorus (P) 1 %w/w
Water soluble Phosphorus (P) 0.8 % w/w
Citrate soluble Phosphorus (P) 0.2 %w/w
Total Potassium (K) as sulphate 7.8 %w/w
Sulphur(S) as Sulphate 4.44 %w/w
Magnesium (Mg) as Sulphate 0.4 %w/w
Iron (Fe) as Sulphate 0.03 %w/w
Zinc (Zn) as Sulphate 0.28 %w/w
Manganese (Mn) as Sulphate 0.04 %w/w
Boron (B) 0.01 %w/w
RELEASE RATES: Based on laboratory testing
Temperature in degrees C / Approximate days for release
5°C / 380 days, 10°C / 350, 15°C / 320, 20°C / 300, 25°C / 270, 30°C / 240, 35°C / 210
When choosing a release rate take into account variation between day and night temperatures. The above is only a guide as all fertilizers are affected by the complexity and variety of field conditions.
(Download SDS via green tab above - Download PDF)
Arborgreen has created a Free Freight policy for customers Australia wide.
Your goods will be delivered FREE of charge if your order:
- No bulky items are in your order (ie: long poles or large heavy boxes/bales), and
- Total order value is over $330.00 incl. GST
If your goods value is under $330 incl. GST, a default freight cost of $16.50 incl. GST applies.
If your order is over $330 incl. GST, but includes bulky goods and/or is going to a non-metro delivery address, your freight and handling cost will be calculated personally and someone from customer support will be in touch with you shortly.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (to the email address you provided at checkout stage).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Goods are typically sent via contract courier service (TNT, Fastway, Toll Ipec or StarTrack) within 1-3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
Overseas enquiries - contact us at email@example.com
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.