Pellenc Rasion BASIC Electronic Lawn Mower
The RASION BASIC lawnmower revolutionises working conditions for green space professionals. Ultra-manoeuvrable, easily transportable and with unmatched power. RASION BASIC offers impeccable cut quality for all types of mowing work undertaken by landscapers and local authorities.
• Power of 1,100W
• Up to 3,600m2 of maintenance mowing with one ULib 1100 battery
• Electronic speed setting of the blades from 3,000 to 5,000rpm
• Cutting width: 60cm
• Synchronised dial blades
• Automatic jam clearing
• Even mowing with no wheel traces on the ground
• 70L capacity of the collection box i.e. more than 10kg of finely cut grass
• Waterproofing level of IP55
• Less than 25 kg.
• Perfect handling thanks to its weight and its two front swivel wheels .
• Loading it into a vehicle can be done by one person.
• The vertical position, with folded handlebar facilitates transport and optimises space when stored.
• The Zero Turn function made possible with the two front swivel wheels allowing the mower to turn freely and effortlessly.
• Safe cleaning position.
• Cutting height can be adjusted centrally from 25 to 75 mm.
• It produces less noise, so you can work close to business or residential areas at any time.
• No management or consumption of fuel
• Zero CO emissions
• Made from recyclable materials
• Low maintenance
• Uses ULiB 1100 and 700 batteries
• New, high efficiency motor of 93% for reduced energy consumption
• Dual blade technology for finer cutting and more compacting of the grass in the collection box
• Can be transported in a small vehicle
• 30% higher cutting yield in comparision with a conventional battery mower
PELLENC offer a 3 Year Commercial Warranty on all batteries and equipment*
*Vinion and Prunion warranty applicable only if tool is serviced annually by an approved Pellenc dealer.
Arborgreen has created a Free Freight policy for customers Australia wide.
Your goods will be delivered FREE of charge if your order:
- No bulky items are in your order (ie: long poles or large heavy boxes/bales), and
- Total order value is over $330.00 incl. GST
If your goods value is under $330 incl. GST, a default freight cost of $16.50 incl. GST applies.
If your order is over $330 incl. GST, but includes bulky goods and/or is going to a non-metro delivery address, your freight and handling cost will be calculated personally and someone from customer support will be in touch with you shortly.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (to the email address you provided at checkout stage).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Goods are typically sent via contract courier service (TNT, Fastway, Toll Ipec or StarTrack) within 1-3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
Overseas enquiries - contact us at email@example.com
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.