Hamilton Soil Sampler
The Hamilton Soil Sampler is ideal for fast and accurate collection of samples for analysis. The large collection chamber will allow you to take several samples across a regeneration site or paddock for easy labeling and transfer to a storage container.
- made entirely of hard-wearing stainless steel with screw-in removable tips
- the standard soil sampler is supplied with one tip (100mm length, 25mm diameter) and a spanner
- the tip can be reversed inside the container for safe storage and transport
- optional tips (special order) are available in three different diameters to allow easier use in varying soil types: 22, 25 and 32 mm diameter. Other standard lengths are available: 75, 100, 150 and 200 mm.
Arborgreen has created a Free Freight policy for customers Australia wide.
Your goods will be delivered FREE of charge if your order:
- No bulky items are in your order (ie: long poles or large heavy boxes/bales), and
- Total order value is over $330.00 incl. GST
If your goods value is under $330 incl. GST, a default freight cost of $16.50 incl. GST applies.
If your order is over $330 incl. GST, but includes bulky goods and/or is going to a non-metro delivery address, your freight and handling cost will be calculated personally and someone from customer support will be in touch with you shortly.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (to the email address you provided at checkout stage).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Goods are typically sent via contract courier service (TNT, Fastway, Toll Ipec or StarTrack) within 1-3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
Overseas enquiries - contact us at email@example.com
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.