Pellenc Vinion 150 Electronic Secateurs
The Pellenc VINION is perfect for vine growers seeking lightness, ergonomics, ease of use and precision — a veritable high-tech revolution. The VINION pruning shear was designed to meet every expectation. It can be used with the light and compact 150 pocket battery, or the 250 battery, which makes it possible to connect two PELLENC tools at the same time for alternating work.
• PELLENC-PRADINES cutting head.
• High performance motor: 92% efficiency.
• Precise management of the position of the blade.
• A compact pruner, that is handy and suitable for all hand sizes.
• The least expensive Professional pruner on the market.
• Adapts to your pruning habits thanks to different cutting modes.
• The lightest pruning shears on the market: 680g.
• A concentrate of energy for a day of pruning:
– 845 g for the 150 battery,
– 1,680 g for the 250 battery
• Optical trigger for natural control of the half-opening.
• The blade can be removed without tools.
• Alternate tools using the dual connector on the 250 battery.
Supplied with 150 battery. 250 battery is available, sold separately.
Weight - 845 grams
Maximum power – 865W
Average lifetime – 800 cycles
Average autonomy Vinion - 9 hours *
Full charge - 9 hours
PELLENC offer a 3 Year Commercial Warranty on all batteries and equipment*
*Vinion and Prunion warranty applicable only if tool is serviced annually by an approved Pellenc dealer.
Arborgreen has created a Free Freight policy for customers Australia wide.
Your goods will be delivered FREE of charge if your order:
- No bulky items are in your order (ie: long poles or large heavy boxes/bales), and
- Total order value is over $330.00 incl. GST
If your goods value is under $330 incl. GST, a default freight cost of $16.50 incl. GST applies.
If your order is over $330 incl. GST, but includes bulky goods and/or is going to a non-metro delivery address, your freight and handling cost will be calculated personally and someone from customer support will be in touch with you shortly.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (to the email address you provided at checkout stage).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Goods are typically sent via contract courier service (TNT, Fastway, Toll Ipec or StarTrack) within 1-3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
Overseas enquiries - contact us at email@example.com
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.