Arborguy Rootball Guying Kit with Aluminium Anchor
Arborguy has many advantages over tree staking and is suitable for large root-balled trees. The Rootball is held in position by driving three anchors into the base of the tree pit and then fastening a rachet strap. If required, the system can be re-tensioned at a later date.
The design provides fast, easy installation without risk of damage to the root ball. Once installed, each one of the three Arborguy ground anchors can withstand up to 1340 kilos of upward force.
- Designed for trees in the urban and rural environments.
- An effective and out of sight method of guying trees in preference to staking.
- Strapping will not cut the rootball, therefore no mats or timber required.
- Ground anchors manufactured from advanced high strength composite.
- Suitable for up to 45cm (16") girth trees
Note: the images illustrate the system with composite anchors, your order will contain the aluminium anchors as specified.
Arborgreen has created a Free Freight policy for customers Australia wide.
Your goods will be delivered FREE of charge if your order:
- No bulky items are in your order (ie: long poles or large heavy boxes/bales), and
- Total order value is over $330.00 incl. GST
If your goods value is under $330 incl. GST, a default freight cost of $16.50 incl. GST applies.
If your order is over $330 incl. GST, but includes bulky goods and/or is going to a non-metro delivery address, your freight and handling cost will be calculated personally and someone from customer support will be in touch with you shortly.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (to the email address you provided at checkout stage).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Goods are typically sent via contract courier service (TNT, Fastway, Toll Ipec or StarTrack) within 1-3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
Overseas enquiries - contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at email@example.com.